Phinn and Cleo- The Dynamic Duo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phinnsmommy

Reaction score
[align=center]Phinn & Cleo
The Dynamic Duo

[/align][align=center]
DSC_0137-1.jpg

[/align]
[align=left]
[align=center]Hey everyone! My name is Silvie. For those of you who don't know them, let me introduce my bunnies.
[/align]
[align=center]

Phinneus James.

[/align][align=center]
IMG_2833-1.jpg

[/align]
[align=center]Phinneus (Phinn for short) is a one year old mixed breed bunny. We think he may have some netherland dwarf, holland lop, and lionhead in him. He is the sweetest thing. He loves to give kisses and cuddles. He can be very naughty though too. He is my first bunny, and got this whole 'crazy for bunnies' thing going ;). We got him when he was a very young baby, maybe arounf 6 weeks old. He's been my best friend since, and we are inseperable. I love him soo much, and he is my heart bunny.

Cleopatra Grace.

DSC_0145-1.jpg

Little miss Cleo. The attitude, diva, princess, wrapped in a broken tort fur. We rescued Cleo from a shelter in Michigan on August 15th, 2007. She was already 2 years old. I am guessing she is a very chubby Mini Lop, hehe. She hasn't quite warmed up to us, but we are working with her. She and Phinn and incredibly bonded, and the only way I can pet her is if she has her head smooshed into him. She feels very protected when he is around. I wish I could 'know' her better, but im letting her come out of her shell on her own terms. We think she must have been severely abused/neglected in her past life, as she has lost all trust in humans. She is a very special girl, and I can already see her amazing personality coming through.

~~~~~

Phinn and Cleo have been madly in love, ever since we bonded them in late August. You could say it was love at first sight :). They bonded within 3-4 days, and haven't left eachothers side since.

PhinnandCleo.jpg

They are house bunnies, and have their own room. It was originally a closet, but was renovated for them, and is pretty much the size of a room.

Here is a video of them:

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=DD9vRbd_OPE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=DD9vRbd_OPE[/ame]

Make sure to turn your volume up ;).

P.S. there is a part where it looks like Phinn is eating Cleo's eye, I swear he's just grooming it, LOL!

Bye everyone~

[/align][/align]

I love love love your new blog!! :clapping: Very cool. That video is adorable.:nod

P.S. Cleo has the same middle name as Sophie, haha.:biggrin2:

Beautiful new blog. The pictures are so nice and clear- did you get a new camera?

Phinn and Cleo are such a beautiful couple. A match made in bunny heaven :)

How do you like having them as strictly indoor bunnies now? I remember you kept Phinn out part of the year before. Do you find you have a closer bond with them when theyre inside? I always feel lke its more fun when you have indoor bunnies because you get to spend so much more time with them!

I don't know how you can stand how cute Phinn is!!! (Cleo is too but..... ) He's got the most adorable and innocent face that I think could melt the coldest of hearts!!! I'd be wrapped around his little paw and he'd be spoiled rotten!

Thanks everyone!

Haley- I LOVE having them inside with me. Partly because I get to spend so much time with them, but I also love knowing they are so much safer in with us. (Not saying outdoor rabbits can't be safe ;)).

They are like my own little friends just waiting for me when I come into my room, hehe :biggrin2:.
Oh, and I started using my parents Nikon D200, instead of my crappy camera :camera.

Thanks Bo, but don't let is 'innocent face' fool you! He is such a little dork. I've had to 'rescue' him from behind my bed a couple times, as he wants to go SO bad, then just gets stuck :grumpy:. So I come and get him out, and then he comes running over with his head in my lap all "oh mommy that was sooo horrible!" and wanting all this attention. Lol the little suckup :rollseyes.

Just kidding of course, but he really does do that :shame.

Oh duh, :headsmack, I forgot to give the link to my OLD blog.

http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=25057&forum_id=6&page=1

Thanks! And im planning on doing a photoshoot tommarow, so watch out, ahah!

Thanks Ali :hug:!

January 3, 2008.

'Snow bunnies'

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

January 4, 2008.

'Rainy Day Inside.'

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

Phinn needs to learn to share :rollseyes!

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0027-1.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0016-1.jpg

Their cage:

(the plaid bed in the top-left corner was their xmas present.

DSC_0015-1.jpg

Bye, and the buns give kisses to you all!

:bunny18

look at his little tongue!!! and Cleo looks adorable in these pics - like she's just really quiet and mellow and sweet. They'd be so spoiled if they were here! Bo gives me that look and I melt!

How is the new "room" working for them?

I'm afraid to take mine out of the house and into the snow since it's so cold and such a difference in temps!

Awww I love them~ They are so cuuuute. :p

That Phinn with the tongue is like "Yuck, girl cooties" haha

My buns would also kill for the cage.

Phinn is just lovely his little pink tongue lol its so cute and Cleo looks gorgeous to i love her markings.
My bunz would kill for that cage to but theyre not even allowed inside:grumpy:

Phoebe

Awww!!! cute video!!!!! Did ya see Phinns tongue?? That was sooo cute!! awesome video!! I better update Bunbuns' blog.:shock::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2: its a new year!!

-April and Bunbus

Thanks April and Jess!

And yea- that's a vetbed. I love it! We wanted to give them something nice to be on, not just the linoleum, and the vetbed is perfect since they aren't fully littertrained yet (they've been marking their new 'room') :D.

My dream house has a room like that for the bunnies.

In reality - I just hope we find a farm that has a nice area in a room like that LOL!

I keep telling hubby he's going to build me an all season room for me and my bunnies when we find a place...... he rolls his eyes. :X

Latest posts

Back