Phinn and Cleo- The Dynamic Duo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i never really look at blogs, but i read RO today and was bored so i clicked the link in your profile, phinnsmommy (i think it's silvie, right? i'm SO bad with names!)

your bunnies are SOOOO FLIPPIN CUTE!!!!!! i cannot believe that big room they have to themselves, god that's my dream for nemo one day so that i'll have enough room to adopt him a companion as well! those bunners have THE LIFE if i do say so myself! they are SO being added to my bunny napping list of 2008.

more pics more pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! more video!!!!!!!!!! more phinn and cleo!!!!!!!!!

tracy!

[align=center]The bun buns played in the snow today, they really liked it! It was warm, like 30 degrees, and sunny!

DSC_0118.jpg

This is hard to see, but Phinn is binkying:

DSC_0124.jpg

DSC_0108.jpg

DSC_0097.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

Some of Phinn, when they came back inside:

DSC_0016-1.jpg

Hehe, in this one Phinn is shaking his head after grooming his ears. You can see his adorable little brown spot on his chin:

DSC_0018.jpg

Some of Cleo that I thought were nice from the other day:

DSC_0068-1.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

And one of our kitty Mathila 'roaring' :D.

DSC_0007-1.jpg

[/align]

You know youre from the Midwestwhen you say this......

Phinnsmommy wrote:
[align=center]It was warm, like 30 degrees, and sunny![/align]
Hehe. When its been like 4 degrees 30 does feel warm! Beautiful bunny pics. And I love the one of your kitty roaring. :biggrin2:

Thank you everyone :).

new pics!

me and phinn:

IMG_3539.jpg

Phinn DBF'ing with his blankies:

IMG_3046.jpg

IMG_3045.jpg

Outside:

DSC_0096-2.jpg

DSC_0088-1.jpg

DSC_0080-1.jpg

Lol, Phinn was grooming his foot, and Cleo shoved her head under him at the same time:

DSC_0097.jpg

Back inside warming up!

DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0172.jpg

DSC_0150-1.jpg

DSC_0121.jpg

DSC_0120.jpg

DSC_0116.jpg

DSC_0112.jpg

:biggrin2:

ETA another cute one!

DSC_0048_2.jpg

DSC_0121.jpg

I LOVE THESE TWO :inlove:

This is my favoritest picture you've taken so far. Of course, I love them all, but still. I want to print this out,have it framed,and hang it on my wall when we redue my room in the spring. Is that ok?

Lovely pictures as always, you've got a nice camera there and it shows. Of course, helps that you have two of the most gorgeous buns ever :D.

Can you get some more pictures of Phinn please, I love black rabbits :inlove:

I just found your blog in my searching and had to post a comment because I just LOVED your pictures - they are awsome. You take really great pictures, and your camera is amazing. :)I had so much fun looking at your buns, and you!

Oops, first time through your new blog:shock:.

Can I just say, your pictures are absolutely awesome! Incredibly good. What was your other camera, I bet you'll tell me it's the one I have now:p.

I love Cleo's coloring alot, adorable!:inlove: Phinn is a cutie patootie as well.

I also love the layout you use whenyou post new pics:D, very nice!

I look forward to seeing some more pictures! Your blog has inspired me to go and have a bonding session with Bailey and Sakura, wish me luck :shock:.

Hey!

Sorry, I have to hurry, but I want to share a few new picture :)

Lovely Cleo:

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0006_2.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

Phinn always does the funniest binkies, and I FINALLLY caught some!

DSC_0018_2.jpg

DSC_0008_2.jpg

And last but not least, kissies :)

DSC_0062.jpg

Okay, I lied, not last. Haha, this is their room:

DSC_0055.jpg

LOVELY pictures of Phinn and Cleo :great:

I especially like the mid-binkies you were able to catch...so crystal clear!

By the way, this is the SECOND time I've gotten super excited about bunny pictures (the first time was Pebbles pictures). Just when I resolve to take equally beautiful pictures with my camera...I find out that I need the Nikon D200 :X

I'm just kidding...sorta :p

Can't wait to see new Phinn and Cleo pictures! :)

Latest posts

Back