Perry Taken a Turn for the Worse

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been thinking about Perry all day. I truly hope everything goes well. He sounds like a strong bunny.

Good thoughts and many prayers for Perry and you.

I will light a candlefor Perry to get better real soon.

Soooska:apollo:

I know you'll update us when you can, we're allstill here and pulling for Perry.:bunny5Poor little baby, having to go through all this.

And poor Jan, it's so nerve wracking. :nerves1

Hope to hear good news from you soon.

sas :pray:and the warren :clover::pray::clover::pray::clover:

A message from Jan:

"The vet phoned me at work - Perry is going to be put to sleep. I've left work, and John and my mom are meeting with me at home, and we are taking Pernod so we can all say 'Goodbye'."

:sad:

:bigtears:

Am I allowed to miss work for this? I suddenly feel very ill.

I cant stop crying. We're here for you when youre ready, Jan :pray:

Love,

Haley and the boys

Haley wrote:
:bigtears:

Am I allowed to miss work for this? I suddenly feel very ill.

I cant stop crying. We're here for you when youre ready, Jan :pray:

Love,

Haley and the boys

You've got company, Haley. I may have to call it aday. I can't stop crying either. Another dear friend of mine is having her rabbit put down today too. It's just The Worst.

Take good care of you and yours, Haley and all.

-Carolyn

Sending you all my love Jan. You and your family are in my deepest thoughts and prayers.

I can't stop crying either. :bigtears:

I couldn't type for a bit so I was looking through Jan's pics. What a beautiful boy.

4dnqu8o.jpg

3zbc95d.jpg

Take good care of him, Buck. And watch over Jan, Pernod, and the rest of the family.

:sad:

Holding Jan deep in my heart this morning and lifting her in prayer. Binky free Perry,Binky free...

Raspberry

angel.jpg

I don't get over to the infirmary section to read very often and I'm just now reading this. I've been crying for the last four pages - and hoping and praying that everything would wind up working out - now to read the message about him being put to sleep -I'm bawling all over again.

I'm so sorry Jan. I don't have any words to say except you and your family will be in my prayers.

Peg

Jan - I've had your family in my thoughts for the past few weeks as you've been going through this. I think of Perry often during the day as he and Pernod are among my favorites. My heart breaks for you and your family.Whenever I read your updates, I can't help but cry with you because as with everyone else here - I can put myself in your shoes and feel a tiny bit of your pain.

Please take care of yourself and give Pernod a few extra snuggles from me.
Perry will always be in our hearts.

Oh my, this is the saddest news. I am so sorry. My heart goes out to you, your family and of course Pernod.

:angelandbunny:Soooska

Thinking about you all day today, Jan.

I so wish Buck was here. He'd say just the right thing. He'll do that for Perry. Fudge will help him.

Oh no. I am so sorry. I know this isn't much comfort right now, but at least he won't suffer anymore. I'm thinking of you and your family :cry1:

Latest posts

Back