Perry Taken a Turn for the Worse

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so very sorry to hear the sad news and my thoughts are with you and your family. It's so heartbreaking when we promise our babies that everything will be ok, only tohave to let go . . .

Pam

flowers2_1024.jpg

I'm so sorry Jan. :bigtears:
My thoughts and prayers go out to you, your family, and your bunny family.:pink iris:
Drizzle and I will say a prayer for Perry :brown-bunny
Lot's of love

Heathers_Bunny_Angel.JPG

Oh no! That is the sadest news I have heard all day. I was really wishing he would get better:(But if he wasnt getting any better, then the decision had to be made. I am really sorry to hear this! He is no longer in any pain or unhappiness, which he sounded as though he was in.

I just pray nowthat Pernod can carry on without her best time buddy.

I am really sorry Jan. Dont give up :pink iris:

This is one of the sadest threads I have ever read :sad:, I too can't stop crying.

I'm not a religious person but I will sit down with my rabbits and say a prayer to those up at the rainbow bridge to welcome Perry in and take care of him up there.

My heart is breaking for you and you must be so miserable.

Michelle :cry4:

Oh no not Perry. I thought he was going to pull through from this ordeal.

I am so terribly sorry for your loss Jan. Please take the time to greive and give Pernod a ton of attention and love. Please give Pernod a hug from me as well too.

Hugs to you Jan and I am praying for you.

Angel

Oh, Jan, I'm so sorry to hear this. I am unable to get on at home now, need to get our puter fixed.Sorry I didn't catch this sooner.

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Crystal

sorry.gif

Myvibes and prayers didn't work for him,but I think he really wanted to cross that bridge.

He's pain free and bonding with Fudge.

:rip:perry. You were -- and are -- one of the most-loved bunnies on earth and now in heaven. You'll never be forgotten.

:headflick:pernod, please take care of Jan, we all love you both very much. :bigtears:

sas :pink iris:and the warren :pink iris::pink iris::pink iris::pink iris::pink iris:

This is heart breaking, i'm just sitting here with tears in my eyes, poor Perry, poor,poor Jan :(

This has deeply saddened me.:sad:

You are deep in my thoughts Jan

1614.jpg

cheryl

Oh no... not Perry! My heart goes out to you, Jan and Pernod. Binkie free, Perry, you'll be missed.

praying_angel.jpg

Greta :cry2 and the boys :bunny5:bunny5

I am so sorry Jan.

I followed Perry's plight for the last few weeks, but was too sadto post in the forum.
I can't imagine howdeeplysad you are with your loss.
Hearing the news, makes mefeel thatpart of my heart is missing.

30308.jpg

Stan:pink iris:

I can't tell you how touched and grateful I am for all your comments and thoughts. It means so much to us to know how much Perry was loved - not bad for a rescue bunny that had been at the Shelter the longest because no one wanted him!

When the vet phoned me yesterday, they had just taken a skull x-ray.She said the abscess behind his eye was caused by the tooth root growing into the eye orbit, and that the same thing was beginning to happen to the other eye. Also, the teeth roots were growing down into his jaw,which was why he was having difficulty eating, and that he would never be able to feed himself properly again. I couldn't let my little man suffer any more.

We took Pernod to say 'Goodbye'. She nudged Perry all over, licked his ears, then jumped back into the carrier on her own - something she has never done before - as if she knew it was time. I kissed Perry, told him we loved him, told him that he was very special and how all of you were thinking of him from all over the World. He raised his little head, rested it on my arm, and the vet gave him the injection :bigtears:

I have spent the time since crying , looking at his photos and cuddling Pernod. Thankfully, she is eating, pooping etc normally. But it seems strange seeing her on her own, and she goes around licking all the areas he used to lay. We are having Perry cremated, and will get his ashes back in a week or so. I will add to the Rainbow Bridge when I feel able.

Once again, thank you all so much.

Jan

pyospcsmall.jpg

My heart is breaking for you, Jan

I hope you dont mind, I posted a little something in the rainbow bridge in his memory. He was loved so very much by us all.

love

Haley

I'm with you on the cremation. I'd do the same thing.

Sending out loving thoughts to you, Pernod, and yes - Perry and Fudgetoo.

Love always,

-Carolyn

I am so very sorry :sad:

Janex

[align=center][font="Comic Sans MS, lucida Handwriting"][size=+2]I ONLY WANTED YOU [/size][/font]

[font="Comic Sans MS, lucida Handwriting"][size=+1]They say memories are golden
well maybe that is true.
I never wanted memories,
I only wanted you.

A million times I needed you,
a million times I cried.
If love alone could have saved you
you never would have died.

In life I loved you dearly,
In death I love you still.
In my heart you hold a place
no-Bun could ever fill.

If tears could build a stairway
and heartache make a lane,
I'd walk the path to Rainbow Bridge
and bring you back again.

Our family chain is broken,
and nothing seems the same.
But asThe Bridgecalls us one by one,
the chain will link again.

Author unknown[/size][/font][/align]

Oh Jan, there are no words to describe how sorry we all are:pink iris:

Remember we are allhere for you:hug1

At least you were all together when he went, and he and Pernod got to say goodbye.:hearts

Perry will not be forgotten, I'm sure he is with you in spirit:angel:

He is now at peace at Rainbow Bridge:rainbow:

Michaela and the girls- Berri, Ebony and Pebble:brownbunny:brownbunny:brownbunny

:bigtears:My heart is hurting for you so much Jan,i really feel for you

Aww poor Pernod,just what is she going to do without her boy there :(

as always Jan, your in my deepest thoughts

all my love..

cheryl and the bunnies

I am so sorry to hear about Perry! i have not followed this lead until now, but it broke my heart and i am in tears......

i am sure perry had enjoyed his life every moment he was with you and you've nourished him with all the possible love you could give to him.

Binky free, perry!!!

Latest posts

Back