Pebbles Pictures 2007

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pictures Stan, but then you had 2 Beautiful Models.

Susan:apollo:

They are just so adorable! pebbles chinning with her little bitty chin is one of the cutest things I've ever seen! I love watching any bunny chin but she's so animated!

Oh my goodness - look at Bebe! What a great name too.
I love love love that picture of Pebbles with the little side tongue action - awwww.

Great pictures as always. I'm so jealous of your ability to take amazing pics I could look at all day. :p:D

OK, so I must have been on the planet Zog for the last week - I mean HOW ON EARTH DID I MISS THIS?????

Congratulations on the beautiful new girl - she is just such a cuti e . I hope she and Pebbles get on together - but I have a sneaking feeling that they are going to be great friends :)

Jan

I've missed Pebbles. Bebe looks so adorable. Pick one, I'll take the other. :thanks:

- Lisa / tailof2rabbits

Eek! Darn you, stupid internet that wasn't working! I totally missed this. Stan, I am sooooooo happy that you finally have a second bunny to love (and take pictures of!). Bebe is so cute and sounds like such a love! Here's hoping that she and Pebbles like each other!

I just love that picture of Pebbles :) My daughter said that "he takes such good pictures and pebbles is just so adorable!"

She's told me before that she wants a little Pebbles bunny - and she saw one at the petstore one day "OH MOM! it's like Pebbles!"

LuvaBun wrote:
OK, so I must have been on the planet Zog for the last week - I mean HOW ON EARTH DID I MISS THIS?????
Congratulations on the beautiful new girl - she is just such a cutie .
6aum1bq.jpg

Not hearing you ... :biggrin2:

naturestee wrote:
Eek! Darn you, stupid internet that wasn't working! I totally missed this. Bebe is so cute and sounds like such a love!

4uln18h.jpg

Bebe is such a love, she demands so much attention, and she thumps to let you know.
My internet isn't working too good either ... had to repost this picture three times. :crash

Latest posts

Back