Pebbles is sneezing again.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Bo! :wave:
You don't miss a thing. And thanks to everyone for being so patient with me. :big kiss:

When I got on the forum, to find out aboutMichaela's Pebble passing, I didn't feel like posting anything.
Thenwhen I did get on, refreshing or pressing thesend button, the page kept going blank on me. :banghead

Pebbles was at the vet on Thursday. She was sneezing and blowing some snot out of her nose. Everything elsewas fine. There was a bit of a wait, as the Doctor was busy and couldn't keep the appointment schedule.

Anyways, we had a culture done to see what antibiotics to try next. The results should be back in a few more days. For the time being, I am continuing with Chora Palm that Pebbles has being using for the last 3 weeks.

I willtry andpost pictures of the visit later.

Sorry, Stan! I just couldn't wait another minute to hear how she was! I sure hope they find out what it is and fix it soon! I worry about that little baby!

No results from the culture test on Thursdayyet. Pebbles is still on Chlor Palm until the test shows which antibiotics are better.

4xkxy4l.jpg

Here is Pebbles waiting patiently for the doctor.

4vitf8j.jpg

Some of the company in the waiting room. There was another rabbit just leaving when we came in.

6ate16b.jpg

Here we go again. Exam time.

The results are back.

I didn't catch what the doctor told me over the phone, but the bacteria is resistant to the medicines I have been giving to Pebbles.

From the tests, it seems Doxycyline should clear up Pebbles sneezing and mucus in her nose. From what the doctor said, Doxycyline has been off the market, so she will have a Pharmacy make up the solution.

YES! I sure hope this works! poor baby girl!

Pebbles, just a note to you personally:

Don't be embarassed by the picture of your temperature being taken.... parents are like that sometimes! It's nothing we haven't seen before!

:p

Latest posts

Back