Peapoo,Petey &Friends

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are great pictures! I'm in love with Petey :inlove:

Peapoo is as gorgeous as ever and I'm sure she's very happy to have afriend. It's so sweet to see them together.

Laura

thanks! they both seem really happy.their cagesare beside each other. when i get home i let them outside for about anhour or two togethernow..then one of them goes inthe bathroom until bedtime and the other goes in the bedroom untilbedtime.. i definately dont want to leave them out together when im notthere...it will take me a really long time to be able to do that andnot worry:)

OMG they are all so cute! :DAnimals galour!

Please dont tell me that in them pictures of Hotshot that is your garden? Jeez you are so lucky to live somewhere like that!

peapoo_bunny wrote:
hotshot &Peapoo

pic010.jpg

the trout pond

pic028.jpg
are you talking about the picture on top of him standing outthere? no thats not my garden..thats just one of our fieldsthathe goes in during the day...

peapoo &petey have started to snugglesome...most of the time i miss the picture because its so cute! but idid remember tograb the camera the yesterday and get some:)

peapoo grooming petey

grooming2.jpg

petey grooming peapoo

grooming.jpg

snuggle6.jpg

snuggle4.jpg

snuggle5.jpg

more grooming

snuggle3.jpg

snuggle2.jpg

snuggle bunnies:D

snuggle.jpg

daisy052104 wrote:
This is what my husband and i call the Prisoner look. Ifonly they could hold little tin cans.
Not sure why this postedhere. I was responding to the chewing on the cage pet me now pic.

pictures from yesterdays playtime:D

petey-peapoo.jpg

peapooPetey.jpg

flop.jpg

peapoo did a big dead bunny flop..petey just stared at her:)

DBF.jpg

DBF2.jpg

snuggle4.jpg

snuggle5.jpg

flying petey! oh and this is how the nic cube cage is divided right now:)

wholecage.jpg

niccage.jpg

peapoo2.jpg

I did mean that picture, but is the field right next to your house?

Also the trout pond, is that part of your garden/land?

I love your bunnie pictures too. Petey looks so cute.

In most of the pictures it looks like Petey is whispering into Peapoo's ear hehehe

:bunny5

I love it when lops do bunny flops. Their ears just go so crazy. :D

Aww, Peapoo and Petey look like they enjoyeachothers company so much. I am so happy for them. And that's abrilliant idea with the NIC cage split down the middle. You've inspiredme to make Rodney's condo bigger and divide it like that. :)

Linz_1987 wrote:
I did mean that picture, but is the field right next to your house?

Also the trout pond, is that part of your garden/land?

I love your bunnie pictures too. Petey looks so cute.

In most of the pictures it looks like Petey is whispering into Peapoo's ear hehehe

:bunny5

I love it when lops do bunny flops. Their ears just go so crazy. :D

our big field (not pictured) is right in front of our front yard...ifthat makes sense...then at the bottom of the hill is the barn...out tothe right is that field that he's in and our trout pond... in thatpicture of him, the trout pond is to my right...then the other field isacross the road to the left...it sounds really confusing iknow...lol... we have about 8 acres i guess..im not sure... my"garden'' (if thats what you want to call it) is up atourhouse...

its hard to explain...soheres pics...

here's the front yard...the barn is down at the bottom of the hill..you can see the roof

yardfacingbarn.jpg

another view from the front yard

anotherfromfrontyard.jpg

mookie's fenced in backyard (he runs of in the woods)

backyard.jpg

heres the road/driveway to the barn

driveway.jpg

heres a view from the driveway of the side yard/field

sideyard.jpg

this is standing at the barn facing left

viewfacingleft.jpg

standing at the barn facing right..you can barely see the pond to the right of the barn in the second pic..

the grass in the first pic was up past my waiste..lol
viewfacingright.jpg

viewfacingrightwithpond.jpg

the pond

pond.jpg

the trout in the pond.kind of hard to see, but they are there

troutinpond.jpg

trout feeding..this is why we call them piranhas...theres about 200 or more of them

troutfeeding.jpg

heres some of the creek,honeysuckles, and ferns

honeysuckle.jpg

fern.jpg

creek.jpg

and finally heres some of the "gardens" at the house...they look badbecause we havent worked on them yet, but theyll be better later

the elephant ears just coming up

elephantear.jpg

moms rose bush

rose.jpg

hostas

hostas.jpg

cactus

cactus.jpg

and some others

bush.jpg

flower2.jpg

flower.jpg

flower3.jpg

we definately live in the middle of nowhere:D

Wow its all so beautiful! So all them fields/barn/pond surround your house?

I can see the trout :DThey look very hungry :shock:Bless them.

You are very lucky. I would love to live where you live!

Eve wrote:
Aww,Peapoo and Petey look like they enjoy eachothers company so much. I amso happy for them. And that's a brilliant idea with the NIC cage splitdown the middle. You've inspired me to make Rodney's condo bigger anddivide it like that. :)
i just thought of that last wknd right before i was going to bed...ofcourse i was to excited to wait until morning, so i started rightthen...i had to tear it down and start over..i love remodeling thatthing! it took me 3+ hrs to fix it like that...i was up really late!well actuallly early..lol..it was morning when i finished..he he... icant wait until they can stay in the same cage and i get to remodel itfor both of them!:bunnydance:i think ill buy some more cubesand make more shelves and stuff:D

later i made a door inbetween the two sides of the cage so that i couldopen it and connect the two sides..glad i did...i leave it open for afew hours a day...but any longer than that and peapoo gets tired of himand runs away from him..so then i close the door and separatethem...theyre getting along for longer periods of time each day... ifit was up to petey they would be inseparable right now.he adores herand will groom her forever!!...but you know peapoo...spoiled littlething wants her own space/cage after a fews hours! lol:D

Linz_1987 wrote:
Wow its all so beautiful! So all them fields/barn/pond surround your house?

I can see the trout :DThey look very hungry :shock:Bless them.

You are very lucky. I would love to live where you live!
yeah all of it surrounds the house.. i like living here...lotsof privacy! and i would worry about the dogs and otheranimalsif we were right at the road:D...sometimes hotshotgets loose and runs out to the paved road so we have to watchhim...lol..traffic has had to stop a few times because of him:D

the trout are little monsters:shock:!! they get fed at least once aday...sometimes twice morning and night..and everytime they act likethey havent been fed in wks..lol:)

Aww cool. It definetly is lovely and deserted. Lots of accidents with pets happen on roads :(its sad.

I heard that fish dont have stomaches, and when they eat it just comesout the other end so maybe thats why lol (if its actually true).

I love the idea of 'nic cubes'. Im not sure if you can get them in theUK but when I get my own place with house rabbits I am definetlygetting nic cubes!

They look really hard to put together though....??

im pretty sure fish have a stomach...i thinkthey just eat a lot..or some of them eat one time and then the rest eatthe next time..who knows:?

they are hard if you use the connectors that come with them..but zipties werent very hard once i figured out what the best ways to connectthem together were....the hardest part was designing the shelves andstuff...but i think its fun to redesign it every once in awhile..ithink they like it to..keeps them from having to live in the same oldthing all the time:)

heres a pic from peapoo and peteys playtimetoday..they got to run around on the bed:)..had to spread out the pinkblankets incase any accidents happened;)

when they are running around during theirplaytime, they will just lay there like that forever! but when they arein a cage thats not divided peapoohops away any time he comesnear her:?

Latest posts

Back