Peapoo,Petey &Friends

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
remove the link?:?....no i never saw RW...isthat one yours or is that a different one? just the three i said wherethe only ones i went on... oh and animal world forums or something likethat...

peapoo's new favorite spot

DSC02828.jpg

DSC02823.jpg

DSC02826.jpg

DSC02824.jpg

RW is Rabbit World. I cant post links because itis against the rules. The link I posted is my forum. There are only 13members right now but its looking pretty good right now!

thanks!

sometimes her eyes look blueish grey or brownand then other times they are pink:?

butch is a english shepherd/samoyed mix..he gets all thatfloofy fur from the samoyed..i took those pictures the other day..he'sactually 12 yrs old..maybe 13 i cant remember if his birthday is marchor may...oops:embarrassed:

:bunnydance:we're thinking aboutadopting a little guy named roswell if he still needs a home. he's a3lb dwarf hotot at a rescue near us..well ok its not near us..itsactually 3 or 4 hours away but it is in nc. he has some issues buttheyre not major ones. just things like not wanting to be picked up andboxing with his front paws sometimes:?...they put him under specialneeds bunny because behavoral issues, but it sounds like i can handlehim if its nothing worse than their descriptions.they also said heloves nose rub etc. hes been with them for 6months..so i know hes atleast that old..lol...he is neutered and litter box trained.hes to cute! right now im waiting for an email reply from the shelterwoman..what do you guys think? good/bad?

peapoo_bunny wrote:
:bunnydance:we're thinking about adopting a littleguy named roswell if he still needs a home. he's a 3lb dwarf hotot at arescue near us..well ok its not near us..its actually 3 or 4 hours awaybut it is in nc. he has some issues but theyre not major ones. justthings like not wanting to be picked up and boxing with his front pawssometimes:?...they put him under special needs bunny because behavoralissues, but it sounds like i can handle him if its nothing worse thantheir descriptions.they also said he loves nose rub etc. hes been withthem for 6months..so i know hes at least that old..lol...heis neutered and litter box trained. hes to cute! right now im waitingfor an email reply from the shelter woman..what do you guys think?good/bad?
well, we decided not to get roswel, but we are gettinganother bun sometime:)

Latest posts

Back