Peapoo,Petey &Friends

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:shock:peapoos mad at me now because shes in a smaller cage and peteys mad at me because theyre separated... they just might go with you!!!! eek! ive gotta hide their little bunny suitcases!!!!:shock:

I'll take them.:wink:I'm sure Zoey and Mocha would get along with them.

But in all honesty, they are ADORABLE.

I could do you a favor and take Petey. I know he's so much trouble. I think Fey and Sprite would love to snuggle up to him!

You know, only if he's too much trouble and all.

Hey! Look over there! It's an ivory billed woodpecker!

*Scoops up both buns and runs*

heres petey after his trip to the vet today.. hes been drinking and eating some pinneapple and parsley

petey in his temporary cage.. hes staying in the bathroom so i can keep an eye on him better

pb.jpg

pb2.jpg

pb3.jpg

pb4.jpg

pb6.jpg

pb7.jpg

and peapoo enjoying her pellets

peapoo30.jpg

peapoo_bunny wrote:
SHEEGO

2month old Fancy mouse

this picture doesnt show all of her, but its the only one i have right now
sheego.jpg

christmaspicturesbybre067.jpg

Sheego passed away last wk:sad:..we didnt even have her ayear:cry3...she was actingsick so we took her tothe vet..he looked her over and couldnt find anything wrong with herexcept that he thought she was old.. We also took Rufus to the vet..and he said she is young and healthy..

so, a few days ago we bought a new friend for Rufus.. they get alonggreat! and the vet checked and they are both female and both healthy..new mouse is named Curly because she curls her tail alot.. dont have apicture of her yet

today peapoo and petey get to be out all daytogether!:bunnydance:.. its the first time theyve beentogether for more than a few minutes since peapoos spay, and theyreloving it.. and the best part is that peapoo doesnt attack peteyanymore!:bunnydance:theyve been playing and grooming all day

i think this is the first time ive ever seen them lay together side by side like this:D
PeapooPetey002.jpg

PeapooPetey003.jpg

PeapooPetey004.jpg

petey is obsessed with cleaning peapoos ears..silly boy:disgust:

PeapooPetey005.jpg

PeapooPetey006.jpg

PeapooPetey007.jpg

PeapooPetey008.jpg

Latest posts

Back