Peapoo,Petey &Friends

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hotshot &Peapoo

pic043.jpg

pic015.jpg

pic022.jpg

pic016.jpg

pic014.jpg

pic010.jpg

the trout pond

pic028.jpg

bunnylover78642 wrote:
OMG YOU HAVE A HORSE>>>> HE ISGORGEOUS!!!:colors:
yeah we used to have two, but we gave both of them to a lady who owns ariding school..they were there for months...after the first month westopped going to visit because we figured they were ok there...well thewoman called one day and asked if she could sell our other horse, Czar,so we said she could...hes in a great home now.. a few wks later shecalls us and says we need to take hotshot back because he's sick,losttons of weight (which is not him because he's a PIG), and has reallybad rain rot that she ''cant get rid of''...anyway we got him back andhe was in bad shape. that was a few months ago..we thought he was goingto die, but hes all better now..

hotshot a few days after we got him back from the riding school...looking pretty bad

hotshot9-6001.jpg

our old horse, Czar.. everybody misses him, but he's at a good home..and he's even won a few shows:D

czar.jpg

he's a stinker... he's sweet, but WAY to smart for his owngood!! escapes from every fence! then he runs through all theneighbor's (who thankfully are family) yards...then he finishes byeating all the sweetfeed in the barn and making himself sick...lol:D

OH MY GOD!! That had to be devastating!! He isso SKINNY!! Im glad he is back!! And beautiful mindyou!:colors::bunnydance::elephant:

Czar is GORGEOUS!!

bunnylover78642 wrote:
OH MY GOD!! That had to be devastating!! He is so SKINNY!!Im glad he is back!! And beautiful mindyou!:colors::bunnydance::elephant:

Czar is GORGEOUS!!
thanks!:Dafter all that, hotshot is definately notgoing anywhere else for the rest of his life! yeah, i wish we still hadczar....he was such a little baby:)..but i also know he'shappy where he is now

this is mookie, our 6 year old basset hound(mix?..who knows).. he is a rescue.. when he was little, his tracheacollapsed and he couldnt breath..all the vets around us said thatnothing could be done and that if we kept him alive he would bemiserable... boy were they ever wrong! we took him to the university oftennessee. they told us that they could do a surgery, but that they hadnever had a case as bad as his... anyway.. they fixed his trachea andwe brought him home...now came the hard part...keeping a energeticpuppy quiet, calm, and not letting him bark....

any time he coughs his trachea could collapse again, so hecant runfor a very long time because he starts coughing. hehas to stay on our porch and fenced in back yard most of the day..buteveryother day, we let him out in the yard and in the fields andwoodsto play( and of course he goes on walks w/ peapoo andthe other dogs all the time)..we just have to watch and put him up whenhe starts getting tired... he doesnt seem to mind...he even goesstraight on the porch when you tell him to..so he's pretty much allbetter now (except hisright front leg iscrooked ), and he's aHUGE sweetheart!:D

pets008.jpg

napping in the sun

pets010.jpg

lazy boy
pets019.jpg

no more pictures!
pets017.jpg

ok, maybe just one more
pets012.jpg

little pink tongue sticking out
pets009.jpg

and more laying in the sun/shade
pets006.jpg

look how cute i am..you know you want torub my tummy!
pets005.jpg

bigfoot
pets007.jpg

yuck! that new dogfood is nasty!

LuvaBun wrote:
Wonderful photos of all your animals. Well done to you andyour family for giving so many a second chance, and a great life :)

Jan
thank you:)..sometimes i think they forget how good they have it...lol:D

well, today we drove to the shelter to look atbunnies. we got there and there were three to chose from..two of themwere not very friendly, and one was kind of messy. the other was reallysweet and cute..so long story short we ended up bringing him home withus:D. This is Petey. He's a neutered lop, and he's at least 5 monthsold. Im not sure what kind of lop he is..he's a little bigger thanpeapoo and he's fuzzier than her to, so maybe a mini lop? or a holland?i dont know.. but he is REALLY sweet!!!
Petey019.jpg

Petey016.jpg

Petey013.jpg

Petey012.jpg

Petey011.jpg

Petey009.jpg

Petey008.jpg

Petey007.jpg

Petey014.jpg

Petey015.jpg

Petey022.jpg

Petey020.jpg

Petey023.jpg

Petey001.jpg

Petey is adorable. I love his colour. I always get white Bunnies, I have four of them.

What is PeaBoo's favorite food that she was eating in the video? She did a really good job of eating them up.

Soooska:apollo::bunny19:bunny2

i finally have time to post some pictures ofpetey and peapoo on here,cant write much about them because im in ahurry, but i do have time to post them:D..they are getting along goodtogether..playing,grooming, etc.

these pictures are peapoo and peteys second time together (today)

peteypeapoo9.jpg

peteypeapoo8.jpg

peteypeapoo7.jpg

peteypeapoo6.jpg

peapoo.jpg

peteypeapoo3.jpg

peteypeapoo2.jpg

peteypeapoo.jpg

petey likes posing for the camera!:D

petey5.jpg

petey4.jpg

Petey3.jpg

petey2.jpg

petey.jpg

bathtime.jpg

gardener petey?

garenerpetey4.jpg

gardenerpetey.jpg

bunny011.jpg

peapoo and petey first time together(yesterday)

bunny037.jpg

bunny6.jpg

bunny5.jpg

bunny4.jpg

bunny3.jpg

bunny2.jpg

bunny1.jpg

bunny.jpg

newfiegurl wrote:
nice pics! all your animals are so cute! I wanna go livewith you!!
thanks, but it does get boring sometimes living outhere! i like the privacy a lot, and having only relatives for neighborsis nice, but there's hardly anything to do..lol...except play with thebunnies and clean up after all these messy guys:wink:

Latest posts

Back