One thing you may not know about me!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EmilytheStrange wrote:
that's haute! is that the kind you wear on your hip?

LadyBug wrote:
OMG Emily, that's so funny!

One thing you may not know about me is that i just got a pink insulin pump today! i have type 1 diabetes which is why i have one.

here's the pic, it's the one in front-

product-5-colors.jpg

i used to have the blue and before that the silver. they just came out with the pink and green. i LOVE it:pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce:!

Another thing you may not know about me
is that my license plate and email address are both the same...FILMELF. E.L.F. is my monogram (with my last name in the middle) and I'm a film/video producer and editor.
yeah, it's connected to me by a small tube, it's like an i.v. . i wear it in my pocket when i have one and all other times i have a belt with a pocket.

One thing you may not know about me is that i make jewelry.

LadyBug wrote:
OMG Emily, that's so funny!

One thing you may not know about me is that i just got a pink insulin pump today! i have type 1 diabetes which is why i have one.

here's the pic, it's the one in front-

product-5-colors.jpg

i used to have the blue and before that the silver. they just came out with the pink and green. i LOVE it:pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce:!

Those are so cute!! My sister's also type 1 and she recently got the omnipod, the one without tubing. I helped her put a new one on today, it was so easy because it puts the needle in itself :shock:

One thing you may not know about me is I can pick a lock with a paper clip and a bobby pin ;)

One thing you may not know about me... At a young age, I decided if I ever had a termonal illness, I'd go to all concerts I could go to, and crowd surf until I eventually was at one where I fell, and was killed.

(Morbid I know, I just couldn't stand knowing I was going to die)

One thing you may not know about me is that I used to be a huge metal fan, and went to many metal gigs and moshed away!:devil I am still a HUGE Metallica fan, and still like the old bands I used to like, although now I love indie mostly...:)

angieang21 wrote:
I am secretly in love with the guy from Blue's Clues...Donovan Patton aka Joe.

bluesclues.jpg

He's not my usual type - but when you watch him day after day with your child, he becomes very endearing -lol.

Don't tell my hubby - lol.

HAHA!!! Ang me too! But you know who I like even more? Sporticus on Lazy Town :adorable: (He's a gymnast!)
You gotta respect Donovan though, it takes a reeeally good actor to sing about going to the bathroom with a straight face.
One thing you may not know about me: I have a tattoo of my kitty Brighty and my bunny Bennett on my right hip.
143.jpg

whitetattoobkgrd.jpg

the drawing

CATS_120_65.gif

my inspiration

Brighty was 20 years old when we had to put her to sleep. She was the last in the line of grandmother, mother and daughter my sister and I had growing up.
My twin sis Amy has one of Brighty too.
amytat.jpg

Of course even though we're twins, mine's a little different ... honoring Bennett, my first bunny.

One thing you may not know about me is...that my legal name is Alison Joy (yes on my birth certificate it is Alison Joy and then my middle name), not Alexah. I'm in the process of legally changing my name, but have not sent in the paperwork as of yet.

angieang21 wrote:
I am secretly in love with the guy from Blue's Clues...Donovan Patton aka Joe.

bluesclues.jpg

He's not my usual type - but when you watch him day after day with your child, he becomes very endearing -lol.

Don't tell my hubby - lol.

OMG I used to be obsessed with Blues Clues - When I was little i used to watch it everyday in the lounge b4 school eating my breakfast then me and my sis used to dance to the wiggly worm song there were these 2 worms that presented nick jr or something but the man whos in blues clues has changed now hes not the same one.

One thing you may not know about me is that I fall secretly in love with every lead singer of any band I like! Even if they aren't particularly attractive, chances are the more I like the band, the more I'll fancy the singer lol...

Currently it's this guy, lead singer of Firescape, my new favourite band (he's the guy in the middle):

Artist-109162-2068621.jpg

I like bragging about my boyfriend's artistic skill, because he always says he isn't that great...but...he's kinda wrong. It's alright, he knows the truth deep down. hahaxD

LOL!

One thing you may not know about me is that although I'm not particularly tidy (currently you can't see my bedroom floor for piles of clothes), I have spent the last 3 hours putting album artwork and ordering all my iTunes stuff so that it's 'nice and neat' :?

One thing you may not know about me is that I love the smell of hot tar, diesel truck fumes, petrol and pavement right as it starts to rain

one thing you my not know about me is that i convinced my mom to take a special trip 25 minutes down the road to get the exclusive CD i wanted from target. the day it came out. did i mention it was the new Jo Bro CD, a little bit longer? and did i mention my mom rocks?

Back