One thing you may not know about me!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have, I'm to short for alot of them in my city, and for the others... my mom dont aprove of them them to much :?.

Anyways, Something you may not know about me is that I am addicted to watching re-runs of 7th heaven

one thing you may not know about me is that i thought i was going crazy when i was listening to Lovebug(new Jo Bro CD:biggrin2:) and heard someone yell "diabetes!". turns out i'm not.........either that, or all the diabetics on CWD are crazy too............here's the post to prove it-

in the song "Lovebug" from the jonas brothers new CD, the part where all you hear are the voices, on the middle of the song, someone shouts "DIABETES!" I just thought it a little strange, but it was kind of funny too.

see, not crazy:D!

One thing you may not know about me is that I am abcessed with The Waltons. (an old show from the 70's about a big family during the depression.) I have watched every episode once and most of them twice!:D

If you feel depressed don't be afraid to post that is what we are here for. One thing you may not know about me is that I like to put katsup on my brocoli!

BabyBunnies wrote:
I get depressed very easily and i feel very down :(

EDIT: Though I never post on here so i don't bring anyone down with me :(

Dublinperky wrote:
If you feel depressed don't be afraid to post that is what we are here for. One thing you may not know about me is that I like to put katsup on my brocoli!

BabyBunnies wrote:
I get depressed very easily and i feel very down :(

EDIT: Though I never post on here so i don't bring anyone down with me :(

Thank you :)

Next time I will :(

Becca
action-smiley-057.gif

One thing you may not know about me is that I love Finland even though I've never been there. It's where my mom was born, she came to the USA as a baby. My grandparents go to Finland every now and then (to visit family) and bring me back cool gifts.

Latest posts

Back