One thing you may not know about me!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angieang21

Reaction score
I saw this a long time ago at another forum and it a great way to get to know each other, just complete the sentence each time you post...

I'll start.....

One thing you may not know about me is that I am addicted to chap stick and have a tube in every room, every bag and my car - and continue to buy it because I'm afraid of being without it.

Who's next?

Oh this is great for the newbies!!

One thing you may not know about me is I have an identical twin sister, Amy. Yes, we did all the silly tricky twin stuff growing up. Our favorite was in high school....in academia my sis went by her full name which is Amanda (Amy is her nickname) so we convinced some of our teachers and peers that we were actually triplets. They just somehow never saw Amy and Amanda together in the same room (kinda like Spiderman). :dude:

OMG Emily, that's so funny!

One thing you may not know about me is that i just got a pink insulin pump today! i have type 1 diabetes which is why i have one.

here's the pic, it's the one in front-

product-5-colors.jpg

i used to have the blue and before that the silver. they just came out with the pink and green. i LOVE it:pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce:!

One thing you may not know about me is...

.....I collect action figures.. 2 of each figure, one to keep mint in package, and one to take out and play with..

I love to daydream. I spend 90% of my time daydreaming, and then some. If someone speaks to me and I don't answer, it's usually because I'm daydreaming. If I start writing a post here and it doesn't get finished, it's usually because I started daydreaming halfway through!

What I daydream about though... I really couldn't tell you. I never remember half of it :shock::p

I always have a need to defend anyone who is being talked about badly even if I don't know them :dunno.

that's haute! is that the kind you wear on your hip?

LadyBug wrote:
OMG Emily, that's so funny!

One thing you may not know about me is that i just got a pink insulin pump today! i have type 1 diabetes which is why i have one.

here's the pic, it's the one in front-

product-5-colors.jpg

i used to have the blue and before that the silver. they just came out with the pink and green. i LOVE it:pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce:!

Another thing you may not know about me
is that my license plate and email address are both the same...FILMELF. E.L.F. is my monogram (with my last name in the middle) and I'm a film/video producer and editor.

What a hard one...

Let's see -
  • you know I had a pet skunk as a kid...
  • you know (I think) that I get called "Ellie Mae" from Beverly Hillbillies
  • you know at our old place I used to feed skunks and opposums (while trying to feed the neighborhood cats)
  • you know one of our running jokes is for Art to come in the door and go "Oh Lucy....I'm home!"
  • you don't know about our new puppy Sasha...but that's not about me..
I KNOW!

You don't know that I have my Associate's Degree in Business Administration/Management....and I almost have my Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management - but I can't seem to hold down a good job in my "field" because once I learn the job well - I get bored of it....and have to move on. (Art says I'm too bright and curious for most jobs).

The only job I've really been able to stick with for a LONG time at a time - is merchandising - because I can set my own hours and pick the projects I want and every day is a new day for me with different projects.

But y'all didn't know I actually had my degree!!!!!

one thing you may not know about me...

i love disney world. i have been there at least 20 times and i am only 17. my family is obsessed, we are part of the disney vacation club. our basement is disney themed, and i know disney world like the back of our hand. its like our home away from home.

swanlake, I'm so jealous! take me next time! Ive only been once, for like a second, to disney. I so desperately want to go again!

One thing you may not know about me is:
I have anosmia (no sense of smell).

One thing you definitely don't know about me, and none of my friends (except my boyfriend and his family) knows is that I had my first and middle name legally changed when I was 18, so 5 years ago. Hey, maybe "Guess Shiloh's old name" would be a good forum game! :biggrin2:

SnowyShiloh wrote:
One thing you definitely don't know about me, and none of my friends (except my boyfriend and his family) knows is that I had my first and middle name legally changed when I was 18, so 5 years ago. Hey, maybe "Guess Shiloh's old name" would be a good forum game! :biggrin2:

ARE YOU SERIOUS! Yes fun game.

One thing you don't know about me is I still have my barbies! If I get really upset I take them out and play.

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Uh, first guess, Edna Mae Goforth?

JadeIcing wrote:
One thing you don't know about me is I still have my barbies! If I get really upset I take them out and play.
Lucky you! I wish I had mine so I could make little clothes. Mercenary me sold my 1960's Barbie's , original boxes, stands and tons of outfits to a collector. Reading old Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys is another 'closet' thing I do whenI am upset.

I thought about it. I just can not do it. I have a HUGE collection of the New Years Barbies.

seniorcats wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
Lucky you! I wish I had mine so I could make little clothes. Mercenary me sold my 1960's Barbie's , original boxes, stands and tons of outfits to a collector. Reading old Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys is another 'closet' thing I do whenI am upset.

One thing you may not know about me - I am known for my smile and laugh and have even won (funny:p) awards for 'best smile'.:biggrin2:One of my friends even has a recording of my laugh on her phone as she loves it so much.:embarrassed:

I am secretly in love with the guy from Blue's Clues...Donovan Patton aka Joe.

bluesclues.jpg

He's not my usual type - but when you watch him day after day with your child, he becomes very endearing -lol.

Don't tell my hubby - lol.

Latest posts

Back