O/T Random

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DaisyNBuster wrote:
I'm feeling very pregnant at the moment. I feel I am goingto drop at any time. If only the baby would get her feet from under myribs and I could breath...

Hope you have all had a good weekend.

Vickie
Enjoy these last days of freedom to eat whatever youwant! :pMake someone else take care of yourotherchores, sit down andput your feet up so that little one willmoveinto a different position. Get some rest and enjoy somelast moments of peace while you still can!

Raspberry

Will do Raspberry. As for the eating what I want,I have been going through a very large Dairy Milk a day and makingexcuses that it is because I am pregnant (well I might aswell make themost of it :D)

I keep forgetting that the fun is just about to begin........

Vickie

So I think I'm going crazy. Why you say? Welllast night (and this isn'tthe first time either) I had adream about the board. It was intertwined with real life and it turnsout that there was loads of Apollo pictures that needed finding andApollosBro was asking everyones help to trace them and I found them atthe funfair.

I have dreamt about Dwarf_Angel before now and my very firstdream was about Sherman. He helped me find a secret passage and helpedme to safety.

Has anyone else ever dreamt about people on the board? Its funny thoughbecause when I dream about you all,you aren't people, you arejust your avatars.

I have such crazy dreams........

I think the onlycure for this craziness is to not go on here just before bedtime.

Vickie

Today is such a lazy day, I do work, no schooland I get rid of the Hubby when he goes to school tonight (BIG SMILEhaha)... I am really hunfgry, does anyone have a good meal idea to cooktonight for dinner, something not too fancy, but something fun andgood? I dont know I am not a good cook AT ALL. So, enlighten mE~(amanda)

Well Amanda, I'lltell you what kind of good and EASY I'm doing tonight...Campbells hadthis really good Cajun Chunky Chicken & Sausage Gumbo Soup. Ibuy a package of hot links or Polska Kielbasa, slice it up, brown it abit, put it in the soup, let it simmer a bit and serve it over whiterice. It's good! REALLY EASY! A bit of Cajun and cheap!

Raspberry

thats funny about the living till 90 so u can be alive when he is 20 yrs old.

Cristy

Wish I was home with the buns right now. I normally love my job but today...:X

It's just irritating when I catch attitude from the designers formaking a mistake WHEN I SPEND MOST OF MY DAY CORRECTING THEIRS!!! Thenthe head designer snaps at me for not answering an email from one ofthe factories that was addressed to HER, not me because "you said youwere going to answer them" (which I never said).:X:X

I think I'd rather have baby kits pee on me all day. At least they havethe excuse of not knowing any better. And they don't lie.

Thanks for letting me vent.:? Tomorrow will be better.

BunnyMom wrote:
Wish I was home with the buns right now. I normally love my job but today...:X

It's just irritating when I catch attitude from the designers formaking a mistake WHEN I SPEND MOST OF MY DAY CORRECTING THEIRS!!! Thenthe head designer snaps at me for not answering an email from one ofthe factories that was addressed to HER, not me because "you said youwere going to answer them" (which I never said).:X:X

I think I'd rather have baby kits pee on me all day. At least they havethe excuse of not knowing any better. And they don't lie.

Thanks for letting me vent.:? Tomorrow will be better.
Lol, i hate those days. I don't work, i'm only in school. But some daysi wish i'd just stayed home and slept in really late and hungout with the animals ALL day. But, then i get over it the next day andam DYING to go back!

Does anyone watch that new show called "House" about the dr. and the hospital???

Ellie

I hate my car. In oct i bought my firstcar a 1993 ford tempo. Its so pretty and ran really good iwas really proud to say hey thats my car. Well right now i amabout ready to take a sledge hammer and beat it.Sorry but i feel a vent coming on..

Friday i drove to the gas station got a fountain soda and the carwouldnt start, it would just try and try. Saturday my husband and myBrother n law but a fuel filter in it and got it working. Sunday idrove to the same gas station, my mistake and it broke down again. Thistime more of a starter problem. a nice man hit my stater and it wouldwork. So when it wouldnt start i would just hit the starterand we bought a new one and my brother n law said my battery cableswere lose and maybe we dont need a new starter, so my husband thoughtwe might as well take it back and then it does it again..

A neighbor who pesters me all day to use the phone says thenoise comes from the top and took this part off and we took it in andit was the starter switch not what its called but oh well.This only under ten so i guess worth the try to save rebuying astarter. Nope and i was getting mad when they messing aroundwith my car so i told them all to back off cause i know how to make itwork and i hit the starter and then it started. I swear i feel its painwhen they are poking at it. So we hadplans to do the starter today, but i figure i could do my running soits done and then when my husband gets home they could fixit. Hitting it wouldnt work and my neighbor who drives mecrazy always asking me to buy something of his to get money actully didsomething and made it work, but it was just trying and trying sosomething different from the starter thing. But i was soupset and didnt want to break down that i just drove my car to my bil'shouse we live in the same apartment complex. I basically didthat thinking my neighbor would leave me alone. He does tryand help but he is always in my face.

My husband gets home and throws a huge fit once he relizes my brother nlaw wont fix the car till he is home to help. Theplan was to put new plugs and wires too, but the auto place didnt haveany wires for my car. He thinks to think its the wires butsome other still thinks it's not getting gas. Idon't know what to do. We have spent plenty of money and so close tojust giving up and hopefully be able to drive it in to themechanic. In one way i say whats a littlemore for the wires and see what happens but i was broke down and gothome super late before i could get the car to work. I reallyneed my car. If it goes to the mechanic and is too expensivethey might get to hold on to my car for a couple weeks until i canafford to pay for it.

Sorry to rant on and on. I just want my pretty car to work again.

Cristy

My mom just had surgery this past month forherCrohn's disease, which she is getting better, but she onlyweights 108 lbs....which is horrible and she is really weak and canthold anything with out getting stomach pains! Now she has a tumor andhas to have more surgery in a couple of weeks :(This meansthat I will have to be "mom" all over again for another month. I mean Ilove my mom, but I don't want to BE the mom, I want to be a teenagerand go hang out with my friends...not sweep the kitchen floor...Thanksfor listening to the rant

~Amy+Nimue~

Back