O/T Random

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Em

I saw Chitty Chitty Bang Bang at the London Palladium in January - it'sfantastic - especially if you have kids. You will reallyenjoy it. Is Jason Donovan still starring? If youahve seats up on the balconies ur upper circle its great because(without trying to give too much away) there are lots of scenes wherethe actors are lifted up and are almost within touching distance of thebalconies.

Have a lovely time.

Rebecca

Raspberry you ARE a star!!

How you keep your sanity I don't know LOL
Here I was thinking our life was hectic, but my gawsh woman you take the prize this week LOL

I'm sure your girls appreciate you more than you know, I hope everyones tests turn out ok for them.

I've only ever met 1 person who had lupus and sometimes he would haveto cancel things as he was that buggered he would spend the whole dayin bed.

I truly think if you just turn your head and look over your left shoulder you'll see a bit of your super mum cape hanging out!!!

You sound like you NEED a holiday LOL

((((HUGS)))

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
pamnock wrote:
I can relate to that -- I've had bare "temporary" light bulbs hanging from my kitchen ceiling for 3 1/2 years . . .

My husband is an electrician :?

Pam
My front porch is pullingaway from my house and the step is cracked....my husband is a concretecontractor. :?

I can relate to you two totally LOL

Well, I got offered a grooming job today.... itsin California though...so I'd have to move to the United States... Iwonder if my buns will adapt well there since they're used to thecolder temps...

Dont know what to do...:?

MyBunnyLovesMe wrote:
Well, I got offered a grooming job today.... its inCalifornia though...so I'd have to move to the United States... Iwonder if my buns will adapt well there since they're used to thecolder temps...

Hmmmmmmmmmm. Let's see California vs Ontario. What's so toughabout that decision?;) OH, THERABBITS! I think they'll adapt. Especially this time of the year whenthe difference isn't so much.

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
I miss my husband. Iwant a vacation.

Raspberry

You SO deserve a vacation girl! The extend of my "get-a-ways" is going out to the rabbitry and cleaning cages.

Pam

mambo101 wrote:
MyBunnyLovesMe wrote:
Well, Igot offered a grooming job today.... its in California though...so I'dhave to move to the United States... I wonder if my buns will adaptwell there since they're used to the colder temps...

Hmmmmmmmmmm. Let's see California vs Ontario. What's so toughabout that decision?;) OH, THERABBITS! I think they'll adapt. Especially this time of the year whenthe difference isn't so much.

Yeah, I'm sure they would be fine. I just don't know if I could movethat far away from my family. I already barely get to see them, if I gothat far then I never would see them.

I had a weird dream last night that Maggie ran away and my brother andI had to check all these woods and fields to see where she was and Iwas crying because I couldn't find her, and then I thought I saw herand I pulled a bunny out of a hole, but it wasn't her, it was anotherbunny and he growled so I put him back in the hole, then I finallyfound her. lol.

pamnock wrote:
I can relate to that -- I've had bare "temporary"light bulbs hanging from my kitchen ceiling for 3 1/2 years . . .

My husband is an electrician :?

Pam

Of Course, Pam! Don't you know that's how it works?

My hubby is a mechanic... My van is in dire need of some work.

ok.... I clean a couple of houses each week and my house is a pit right now! :pSo, I guess i am just as guilty!

[suP][suB]How's everyone doing? I'm Grrrrreat! [/suB][/suP]

[suP][suB]Random Fact: I'mtired of cleaning so much.......blah! everyone's down my throat aboutit....don't they know i'm doing the best ican?!:shock:[/suB][/suP]

[suP][suB][/suB][/suP]

[suP][suB]LOL, [/suB][/suP]

[suP][suB]Ellie[/suB][/suP]

I'm almost at the end of my week....but this is how I feel! :shock:

Raspberry

20qs5v

I almost got another guinea pig yesterday so thegirl I adopted last month would have a friend. I didnt't work out. Onthe petfinder web site our local Animal Rescue League had 30 guineapigs dumped on them last week. So I went to look at them. The people atthe shelter said they were temporarily unadoptable because they arebeing treated for mites. What a bummer. I had one picked out andcouldn't take her home. Oh well.:?

anyone out therehave a spouse who in the midstof something hystericallyfunny can wipe the funny rightoff your face with logic, myhusband did this to me today , i was inthe garage checkingweek and a half old babies forfeeding andmalforms which is an everyday check forme as you never knowwhen something may surprise you. as i washandling one of thecuties it decided totinkle oon my hand which ideemed reason to laughhysterically , well hubbyjust couldnt handle thatso he walks up and sayswell at least you knowthe kidneys arefunctioning geesh ! stunned thefunny right out of thesituation ,( goes back to thegarage grumbling ) cleaningday ya know

lol, gypsy. I just got done cleaning my room,i've been so darn busy with the animals that my room had begun tosuffer! lol, at least i'm on top of things now.

I just thought i'd warn everybody that SmileyCentral puts SpyWare onyour computer, so, either get rid of it, or run Spybot-Search andDestroy everyday or something. In the computer in my room,FunWebProducts embedded itself so deep into my computer, nothing canget rid of it, just thought i'd warn everybody.

Ellie

**dances around in mad frezy, the buns areoutside in their outdoor pens, i'm SOOOOOOOOOO excited, i'm talking mydad into put up a BIGGER outside pen, probably some MORE chickssometime THIS week, mom got sick last week and stayed home two days,she wasn't able to pick up the chiks. Went on a shopping SPREEyesterday....bluh, i still hate shopping, although, we did go to apetstore called Sailfin......they had three buns for sale, two lops andi think an angora..........SO cute, i'm trying to talk my parents intogetting me another bun for my birthday, which is April 4th!!! i want:Brair neutered, another bun(a lop) and a new CD player for my b-day!that's all!!!

Ellie

Back