O/T Random

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear your Mom is so ill.:(

I understand how you must feel. It's hard to have to be the mom,especially when you want to be the teenager and hang out w/friends andstuff. I had a close friend in high school whose mother committedsuicide. She's been the "mom" since she was sixteen now. Of course,having a dad and two brothers with the attitude of "that's woman'swork" didn't help!:X Like what is this, the 1800's?

Anyway, at least your situation is only temporary. Just wanted to let you know I sympathize.

Bramble Briar86 wrote:
I've had the song "Whiskey Lullaby" by Brad Paisley onrepeat on my CD player for about a half-hour now...it's such abeautiful song...anyone else LOVE country music?

Ellie
Yep and Brad Paisley is one of my favriots ;)

loplover wrote:
Bramble Briar86 wrote:
I'vehad the song "Whiskey Lullaby" by Brad Paisley on repeat on my CDplayer for about a half-hour now...it's such a beautiful song...anyoneelse LOVE country music?

Ellie
Yep and Brad Paisley is one of my favriots ;)
I know, i also like songs like Pickin Wild Flowers, Save A Horse,Hillbillies Love It In The Hay, What A Beautiful Mess I've Made, andbasically any Rascal Flatts Song!!

Ellie

Hmm...random? :? Well I just got backfrom day camp at Centenary today....and I cleaned 3 hamster cages...andmy brother and dad each have an indoor game tomorrow.

I just felt like I should put something on here as I'm pretty random anyways! :D

stanleysmommy wrote:
Hmm...random? :? Well I just got back from daycamp at Centenary today....and I cleaned 3 hamster cages...and mybrother and dad each have an indoor game tomorrow.

I just felt like I should put something on here as I'm pretty random anyways! :D
LOL, random people are The Best....(right next to Bunny people of course:bunnydance::D)!!!

For the upcoming week and a half i'll be gone, out west, for a reunion three days and site-seeing the rest!:elephantslide:

Ellie

Today is the last day at this job!!!:dude:

No more stupid boss asking me stupid questions. :mad:

No more un-heated or un-airconditioned warehouse.:shock:

No more being alone all day everyday.:sad:

No more feeling like im wasting my time being here because we have almost no customers. :waiting:

No more being reamed because I didn't read my bosses mind and do what he didn't tell me to do. :disgust:

honeybunnie8 wrote:
Today is the last day at this job!!! No more stupid bossasking me stupid questions. No more un-heated or un-airconditionedwarehouse.No more being alone all day everyday. No morefeeling like im wasting my time being here because we have almost nocustomers. No more being reamed because I didn't read my bosses mindand do what he didn't tell me to do.
I'm really happy for you, sounds like you got out a bad situation!

Ellie

stanleysmommy wrote:
How so very true Bramble! :p

Where out west are you going? Just wondering because I've been to Colorado and Wyoming and Montana and it's great up there. :)
We're going out to Colorado and then in the lower stays aroundColorado, not 100% sure, we're seeing the grand canyon and bryce canyonand the petrified forest, etc.

Ellie

I'm happy also. I feel so burnt out. I go homeand want to sleep till the next day..I shouldnt cause im just sittinghere all day on the internet. I can leave for like 2 hours and no onenotices im gone..not my boss who dosent work here anddefinatly not any customers.

I got a new job already but...i have to take a 1.50 hrpayloss. but ill be with people and I can look for a better job.

honeybunnie8 wrote:
I'm happy also. I feel so burnt out. I go home and want tosleep till the next day..I shouldnt cause im just sitting here all dayon the internet. I can leave for like 2 hours and no one noticesim gone..not my boss who dosent work here and definatly notany customers.

I got a new job already but...i have to take a 1.50 hrpayloss. but ill be with people and I can look for a better job.
At least you'll be happier:)

Ellie

Latest posts

Back