O/T Random

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bramble Briar86

Reaction score
come here to post anything random or stuff you want to get off your chest.

Random: we just ordered Casey's pizza, one cheese, one halfpepperoni/halfsausage

Random: my friend and i built a maze today out of giant pieces ofcardboard. we ran Teddi, Bramble and Briar through it. Teddi (thehamster)had 16 sec.s on his second run! then lost interest. Bramble wasin the maze as we were building it, so she had the best time at first,then got lazy and stretched out real big to take a nap. Briar did theworst. he just stood in the starting box, peering over the sides on hishind legs, eating the cardboard.......i still love him though, even ifhis best time was just over seven minutes (we resorted topushing him through the mazegently)

Ellie

lyndsy wrote:
Ijust came back from Mexico a few hours ago! Boy is it hot there! Gladto be home. I get the boys in few days, FINALLY!!!!!!! LOL
I'm so excited for you! I hope you'll post lots of pictures :D

Jenn

I am finally seeing the light at the end of thetunnel after spending weeks researching and preparing over 500 rabbitand cavy questions for the Pennsylvania State rabbit/cavybowl.

Pam

Yes Ellie -- just like a horse bowl or scholasticbowl. I've done many of these types of questions and numeroustests. Many people do index cards to study for the ARBAjudges test and there are over 800 facts to study.

I also homeschool my kids and am secretary for a regional Holland Lopclub -- so processing, researching and organizing large amounts ofinformation is my "specialty" :)

Pam

pamnock wrote:
I amfinally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel after spending weeksresearching and preparing over 500 rabbit and cavy questions for thePennsylvania State rabbit/cavy bowl.

Pam
My daughter just joined a Horse bowl. I had no cluethey had these things! Is this one you are doing for 4H or is it abreeders/show thing?

it's where there are two teams of four, they eachhave a buzzer, when they know the answer to the question asked by themoderator, they buzz in, if deemed correct, they get a point. each typeof question is worth different points. there are variations on who thequestion is asked to, or who is open to answer it. it's loads of fun!

Ellie

My husand has this crazy idea to drive to lasvegas with his sister and brother n law. Money is tight andhe needs to have half for gas and money for a hotel and playingmoney. I was invited to go but no way am i going to ride thatfar in a car that i just dont think can make the long drive.We are in IL. From everyone that i been talking to thats a whole dayand night in the car. I dont think they would haveopps money in case something goes wrong. He wont listen to reason, hehas his heart set on going. I am not liking thisidea at all. Well it was fun to vent.

Cristy

Christy, My husband comes up with ideas like thatabout once a month. I tell him to go and have a wonderful time. I get anice bottle of wine, order takeout, watch my favorite 'chick flicks'and take a long hot bath. Of course that's after I put the kiddos tosleep!
When he gets back I get to hear about what a dumb idea it was and hecan't believe I let him go... what was I thinking??? Then I have awonderful moment of thinking I told you so in my mind, and I also got afew days with one less kid to take care of!!! Good luck!
-Lorrie ;)

It's monday night 8.06pm and i have just gotten out of the shower,
we had pancakes with savoury mince and grated cheese on top for tea and
I played with Bindy and our dogs and I have the sprinkler going on thefront lawn and I am NOT doing the dishes tonight LOL (I'll do them inthe morning :p)

I am going to nothing tonight!!! weeheee LOL

Hi Lyndsy

I'm going to Mexico in June and I'm already very scared that it'll befar too hot to do anything. Whereabouts did you go?I'm not used to hot weather - living iin the UK you get used to thedull cold. Do you have any packing tips for Mexico oranything I should know about the place? I've never beenbefore and we're going to Cancun:cool:

I just saw on the news the race track has theherpes virus,one horse has already died and they are quaruntining thebarn, the track could shut down.the rumor is the horse was brought infrom michigan were four horse died.the university of findley Ohioreports 14 horses died from herpes.there is no vaccine for the strainthat causes paralysis.horses may be carriers without having symptoms.ifyou have horses please be very careful about bringing in new animals atthis time.bluebird

Bo B Bunny wrote:
pamnock wrote:
I am finallyseeing the light at the end of the tunnel after spending weeksresearching and preparing over 500 rabbit and cavy questions for thePennsylvania State rabbit/cavy bowl.

Pam
My daughter just joined a Horse bowl. I had no cluethey had these things! Is this one you are doing for 4H or is it abreeders/show thing?

It is for 4-H and held at Pennsylvania State University.

Pam

Well if it was just a couple days and didntrequire so much money i would say go for it and relax. Thiswould be at least 5 days and if he was to break down no telling howmuch work he would miss. I just think its too big of a riskof us losing money for the trip and possible a loss of income for morethan 5 days. I have only been driving fora year now and theres no way i have it in me to travel to rescure himand his family. We just got everything paid andcaught up to date with tax money and i am so afraid that this trip willset us back so far there would be no catching up.

Cristy

Back