O/T Random

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pam i forget how old is Matthew?? If i rememberright about my sons age. Tyler will be five this month. Thesoup incident reminds me about a year ago before we had to rehome ourdogs, tyler dumped a cold bowl of soup from the fridge on the dog whenshe was in her kennel. It was so funny. I guess she waslooking hungry. I am sure your dog didnt mind cleaning up themess. Kids they can just be so funny at times.

With Tyler's lack of speech i have missed out on some of the cutethings kids say, but its slowly coming. About twomonths ago i met a friend for breakfast and bk and tj wanted a icy andi said it was broke. Well last week i met the same friend for breakfastat bk again and tj took one look at the icy machine and said "notbroke" It was so cute. Guess who got aicy? Yep i gave in. Its amazing how muchthey remember.

Cristy

So my instructor at the college signed me up for 3 state BPA competitions (Buisness Professionals of America).

I agreed to do one and yesterday at the meeting she handed me a sheetwith 3 competitions on it! Not fair! I just keep telling myself it willlook good on a resume.

So, please wish me luck with the competition, I will be doingFormatting and Word Processing, Medical Office Procedures, and MedicalTranscription.

I am mostly worried about the transcription because I have only beendoing it for about 5 weeks now and it can be quite difficult tounderstand the doctors sometimes.

Fergi's mom

Fergi wrote:
So myinstructor at the college signed me up for 3 state BPA competitions(Buisness Professionals of America).

I agreed to do one and yesterday at the meeting she handed me a sheetwith 3 competitions on it! Not fair! I just keep telling myself it willlook good on a resume.

So, please wish me luck with the competition, I will be doingFormatting and Word Processing, Medical Office Procedures, and MedicalTranscription.

I am mostly worried about the transcription because I have only beendoing it for about 5 weeks now and it can be quite difficult tounderstand the doctors sometimes.

Fergi's mom

Good luck! I hope you "WOW" 'em!!!!!

Pam

You guys are talking about snow etc and here we are still having daysin the high 30's nearly to the 40's(celcius) air conditioner turned onall day and night LOL

Today I am having theeeeeeeeeeeeeee WHOLE day off work *****weehee does the happy dance*****
I'm going in though ,,,but I getting my hair done today, I can'tremember how long it's been since I got to sit in the chair and someoneelse stands behind it and does MY hair LOL

A bit like the plumber with the leaky taps or the builder with the unfinished projects around the place LOL:p:p:p

ariel wrote:

A bit like the plumber with the leaky taps or the builder with the unfinished projects around the place LOL:p:p:p

I can relate to that -- I've had bare "temporary" light bulbs hanging from my kitchen ceiling for 3 1/2 years . . .

My husband is an electrician :?

Pam

Apollo is driving me crazy. Every time I get onthe floor to take his picture he comes running over for lovin. I canget real Close-up or real far away, nothing in between. Little brat lol

Tina

dajeti2 wrote:
Apollo is driving me crazy. Every time I get on the floor totake his picture he comes running over for lovin. I can get realClose-up or real far away, nothing in between. Little brat lol

Tina
They do that on purpose, ya know!!

;)

JimD, I want one, just one, picture where Apollois not a mile away or right in my face lol. How do ya'll do it. I'vetried everything. Today I had my son get on the floor with Apollo andkeep him busy...No Luck. Apollo ran right over. Maybe one day.....

Tina

dajeti2 wrote:
JimD, I want one, just one, picture where Apollo is not amile away or right in my face lol. How do ya'll do it. I've triedeverything. Today I had my son get on the floor with Apollo and keephim busy...No Luck. Apollo ran right over. Maybe one day.....

Tina
Nope!!!

It's either.."Whatcha doin wit dat? Lemme put a nose print on the lens for ya!!!

or

*** in a far away voice*** ...."Tan't see mee!!!"

;)

dajeti2 wrote:
JimD, I want one, just one, picture where Apollo is not amile away or right in my face lol. How do ya'll do it. I've triedeverything. Today I had my son get on the floor with Apollo and keephim busy...No Luck. Apollo ran right over. Maybe one day.....

Tina
I'll put cosmo where I want him and click away...I click clickclick..and then usually pick the only one that came out nonblurry..haha, he's constantly moving, I have yet to get an amazing pic!

JimD wrote:
dajeti2 wrote:
JimD, I wantone, just one, picture where Apollo is not a mile away or right in myface lol. How do ya'll do it. I've tried everything. Today I had my songet on the floor with Apollo and keep him busy...No Luck. Apollo ranright over. Maybe one day.....

Tina
Nope!!!

It's either.."Whatcha doin wit dat? Lemme put a nose print on the lens for ya!!!

or

*** in a far away voice*** ...."Tan't see mee!!!"

;)
are you role playing as the bunny?

haha, that's cute

dajeti2 wrote:

Tina

Ain't that the truth???:p

You mean like this? (taken seconds apart)

7346bb84.jpg

6774aa4e.jpg

Rose

Rose,

OMG That is it to a T.

I was telling Carolyn that I wasted an entire roll of filmtoday. I was trying to take Apollo's picture and all I got are somegreat shots of his sinuses lol. My hubby is buying more film tomorrowso we can try again.

Tina

pamnock wrote:
I can relate to that -- I've had bare "temporary" light bulbs hanging from my kitchen ceiling for 3 1/2 years . . .

My husband is an electrician :?

Pam
My front porch is pullingaway from my house and the step is cracked....my husband is a concretecontractor. :?

Pam, it's felt likea 10 day week already and it's only Tuesday.....:(I reallyneeded a pick-me-up and your Matthew stories gave me the best smiles!:)

Raspberry

i am sooooooooooooo excited!!!!!! im off to seechitty chitty bang bang at the london palladium theatre on wednesday ijust hope my mumps have gone by then!!!!!!!!

No one has tolisten. I simply must rant for a moment. I'm heading up the yearendbanquet for the cheerleaders which will beattendedby 125 people or so. I've done much delegating withcatering, gifts, reservations and such but my main project is a powerpoint presentation whichconsists of 375 photo slides that Ihave had to gather from many different people, scan, transfer frommultiple devices/cds, crop, edit, enhance.....I've never done a powerpoint before. I didn't know how long it would take. 375 pictures is alot. Then there is all the hoopla and stress from this BTK thing.SLG's soccer coach called last Friday and said we arestarting her season NOW! So her practices and games start twice a week.I got a call last Sunday and was told I had a meeting Monday night andTuesday night. I also had a meeting tonight and a soccer practice and asub state game tonight...Middle sisteris finishing cheerseason, only to start tryout process for next yearevery dayfor two weeks at the same time soccer season just started for her,conditioning and practice every day....I'mofficer for Cheerparent group, officer for soccer parent group, my lupus is acting uphorrible and the sun hurts so bad whenI even get close to thelight....how I'm ever going to make it through these soccer games ofthese two girls this springI do not know. Middle sister hadto go back to the doctor to bere-tested to see if herrheumatoid arthritis is really lupus. If it is then we will have tore-test SLG to see if hers is really lupus too. SLGisbruising badly on her arms when she has her allergy shotseach week. She's only had them for two weeks but doesn't think too muchof it. Looks like she'll have to have some warts burned off this weekwhen she goes in. I'd like to think next week will be better but eventhough my banquet will be done I will then have one week to get myhusband's business tax stuff ready for my accountant. I missmy husband. I want a vacation.

Raspberry

Latest posts

Back