Not so False pregnancy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, wow. I can't tell you what a crappy day it's been since about 3 (other than Tony's eye getting a bit better)...... but it's been bad...... and then I saw this little guy. I smiled, and I have big old tears in my eyes at the thought of that perfect little baby sleeping so snuggly.

DSC_0064_.jpg

Bo B Bunny wrote:
I smiled, and I have big old tears in my eyes at the thought of that perfect little baby sleeping so snuggly.

It just melts your heart, doesn't it?

Bo B, I hope tomorrow is better for you. I can relate - we've had a LOT of really hard days recently (Our 16 year old is bi-polar, amongst 100 other bad things going wrong in our life right now), but we've just got to keep on keepin' on! Snuggling a bunny helps a lot, though, doesn't it? So I guess us bunny people have an advantage over the bun-less. ;)

Aww.. sorry you're having a bad time. I'm so glad that the babies could make you smile anyway, some good has come from the little wrigglies already. :)

Here's some more reasons to smile!
[align=center]
DSC_0068_.jpg

DSC_0110_.jpg

DSC_0111_.jpg

DSC_0095_.jpg

[/align][align=left]And for Elf Mommy - sadly we don't drink pop from cans in this house so I don't happen to have any around, but here's some pictures next to my 6" bunny ruler! :D

[/align][align=center]
DSC_0067_.jpg

DSC_0066_.jpg

DSC_0103_.jpg

DSC_0102_.jpg

And this one's just cute!

DSC_0084_.jpg

[/align][align=left]And for Ali, because we know she likes bunny butts! ;)

[/align][align=center]
DSC_0076_.jpg

[/align]

[align=center]
DSC_0081_.jpg

[/align]
And for me because LOOKIT THOSE CLIMBING FEEEEEETS!

[align=center]
DSC_0100_.jpg

[/align]

Ha ha, I just realised I've been sat here grinning like an idiot at those pictures. I LOVE the second on with the baby face :D I miss having babies. You are soooooooooooooo lucky :D I love how they all sleep as a puddle of bunnies in the nest. Beautiful beautiful beautiful :D

BlueGiants wrote:
Someone had a "midnight rendezvous" when no one was looking!  LOL!  And through the cage too! (Can you say desperate?)

:laugh::laugh: too funny!! :laugh:

Love the little rabbit feet :inlove:

So many baby butts! Awesome.

Aww.. sorry you're having a bad time. I'm so glad that the babies could make you smile anyway, some good has come from the little wrigglies already. :)

Here's some more reasons to smile!

Oh, it's all good. Just one of those times when it all hits at one time! but those baby pics sure did make me feel better!

These new pics are just AWESOME! I like the second one also, Flashy! and the pile O bunnies is great too!

Elf Mommy wrote:
OK, so if the babies are about 3 1/2 to 4 inches at 2 days old....what does that mean? Or is that just a normal size for most baby bunnies? :D
That was about the size of mine, but at that age mine were small netherland dwarfs (smaller than the average nethie baby because there was so many in the litter), so I'm not sure current size is a guide for how big they might be. Mine are now all 1.2-1.4kg in size as fully grown adults.

Aww, the little one to the left has this look of, "No more pictures!". :p Sadly for them, people on RO will always want more pictures. They are too cute! You have six little cures for depression wiggling around your house. Lucky :p

kherrmann3 wrote:
Aww, the little one to the left has this look of, "No more pictures!". :p Sadly for them, people on RO will always want more pictures. They are too cute! You have six little cures for depression wiggling around your house. Lucky :p
It's like he's pushing an imaginary door open!! SOOOOO CUTE!!!

These new pictures are just amazing! You take such good pictures too... :)

The climbing bunny pic is by far my favourite! My friend called me when I was looking at them and she got me squeaking down the phone at her lol!

:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

Hehe! I always get odd looks from people when I'm sitting at the computer grinning or squeaking. Even when I show them pictures of the bunnies making me grin or squeak! Non bunny-people just don't get it.

In fact, I showed one of my friends the baby pics and she went "eww, it's not exactly cute is it?"

Anyway... these little things seem to think they're proper rabbits already! Aside from pushing imaginary doors open.. :p They kick me when I take them out of the nest, and when I put them on the fleece for photos they always try and use those teeeeeny little claws to dig through it.

delusional wrote:
[align=center]

DSC_0111_.jpg
[/align]

I think the little one on the left is saying "No more photo's please... My adoring fans will have to wait. I need to get my beauty rest."

A star in the making!

Oh my Oh my!!!

I just saw this i read it b4 but i saw it on today on RO and i HAD to see it!!!

I LOOVE the babbies, can u courier me one?

I'll be expecting one outside my door step.

XX

Latest posts

Back