Not so False pregnancy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, they are! :biggrin2:

BlueGiants wrote:
You might surmise that rabbit peopletend to bevisually oriented... :ponder:

That great about the bellies :D

As for colours, like the others said it will show very soon, but you can have a vague idea looking at the skin patterns.

At the risk of being boring, please don't get too attached, just in case, but I know that's easier said than done!

And yes, we need more pictures :D

Yay! I'm so happy they fed!

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

We need pictures.... definately!! :nod

(not too much pressure or anything lol... :p)

Oh they're skinny again today... Are they supposed to stay fat between feedings, or is it okay that they go thin again as long as they do get fed?

(And don't worry I have more pictures, they're just uploading. :p)

They do get skinnier as they use and absorb the milk, so its natural they would look not as full as when they have just been fed, especially if they are due a feed soon. It might be her milk still hadnt come completely in and so they didn't get enough. I would think they would be ok until she feeds them tonight, but a breeder might have a better answer on that.

They look EXCELLENT! Yeah, you'll see them "fatten up" and "skinny down". No worries! She is being an excellent mother. And they are SO cute!

ETA: Looks like you got some blues and some blacks in there!

What a shocker! :shock:

But congratulations, they are very adorable! :hearts It's great they are doing well, I hope they continue to!

How did I miss this thread? :shock: I've never seen baby bunnies so young! You took some awesome pictures too. I guess one of your males was desperate to pass on his genes, lol. I'm so happy they are doing well. :)

Someone had a "midnight rendezvous" when no one was looking! LOL! And through the cage too! (Can you say desperate?)

:laugh:, Kelly! In the Darwinian sense of things, he is now "fit"; he's reproduced successfully, adding his genes to the rabbit populations.

Thanks to those rambunctious genes, I bet the rate of bunny pregnancy is going to skyrocket it in Delusional's part of the world.:biggrin2: Where there's a will, there's a way!

Oh dear, that is the last thing we need! Six more buns with the determination to pass on their genes, making six more babies each, making.... way too many bunnies! :p

I'd say poor Harvey, losing his man bits tomorrow, but I think it should be more like poor vets! They don't know what they're letting themselves in for.

I can't BELIEVE how cute they are!! And so tiny!! The one sleeping on top of the 'pile'.... looks like he/she's going to be a cheeky one to me! :p

I can't wait til they get their fur, and we can see them grow up!

I don't know how you are coping with that level of cuteness....

Oh, and good luck to Harvey with his neuter tomorrow! :)

ADORABLE!!

We had a surprise litter a year ago....first it's scary, then it's fun! Congratulations to all of you (including the "mystery dad", hee hee). :D

Latest posts

Back