Not so False pregnancy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:shock:STUNNING!

Sorry to hear about your troubles! I hope fixing your mom's house for your grandma went well and you're all done.

The babies are SO ADORABLE!! How far away do you and Jen live? Maybe she really could take one of the babies :ponder: Also, one of the babies in the picture Jan quoted looks like eyes are red rimmed. Is she ok?

SnowyShiloh wrote:
The babies are SO ADORABLE!! How far away do you and Jen live? Maybe she really could take one of the babies :ponder:
I think it's about 3 1/2 hours to Leeds from here roughly.... To the junction on the motorway anyway... It's on the way to Steve's mum's lol..... :shock::shock:

If only I knew where we could put another cage.....!! :?:shock::shock:

Cage-stacking time! :D

I also have to ask about their little eyelids. They looked red to me, too, but I didn't want to say anything 'cause I thought it was just me...

Cuties!!! So pudgy and fuzzy!

I see the red around the eyes now that you mention it.

Aren't baby bunnies suseptible to conjuntivitis?

I think it's just the lighting, to be honest.

I thought they looked red in the pictures too, and I wondered why I didn't notice it when they were out. But I've checked them all and none of them look pink in real life.

I think it's the fact that I have to use a lamp to light them, since it's dark when I get home, and then compensate for that by adjusting the white balance, and then post-processing... I think it's just exaggerated the redness... I'll try and get some in natural light this weekend and see what you all think..

Already posted most of these in the contest, but I thought I'd share my wintery photos of the little ones... Four weeks old today!

[align=center]
winterbabes.jpg

winterblack.jpg

winterblue2.jpg

And a couple I didn't post in the contest...

All that 'snow' is getting between my toes!
winterblue.jpg

And.... Winterbums!
DSC_1116.jpg

[/align]

Oh man! Those babies just gave me the best smile and I know I look like an idiot sitting here grinning at the computer screen! LOL!

How adorable!!!

I had a go at sexing the babies last night!

We have (I'm pretty sure...) three girls and three boys!

The two blacks, and one of the blues, are boys, and the rest of the blues are girlies. :D

delusional wrote:
I had a go at sexing the babies last night!

We have (I'm pretty sure...) three girls and three boys!

The two blacks, and one of the blues, are boys, and the rest of the blues are girlies. :D
I knew those blacks were little boys! I just love my boy! I want him...... when should I expect him to arrive in the mail? :biggrin2:;)

Latest posts

Back