Not so False pregnancy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bo B Bunny wrote:
I knew those blacks were little boys! I just love my boy! I want him...... when should I expect him to arrive in the mail? :biggrin2:;)
Nev... I mean, right after he stops and makes a visit over by meeee... :biggrin2:

It's only a three-plus hour drive, eh? lol

EDIT: Psst! Hey, Delusional! I think we might need more pictures soon! I hope your family-life has calmed down, too! :hug:

Lol. I know, I'm bad.. I will take some more pictures though, hopefully in the morning.

I've been having all the little ones out on my lap for the past few evenings, and I think we've probably decided which ones we're keeping. The little girl who will lay on her back in my hand - I'm going to try keeping her with Cordie and then try and bond her and Cordie back to Raspberry, and hope that they will live as a three. The blue boy, because he's got a TON of personality already. And Drunken-Huggy-Bun, of course. Oh and DHB looks like he may lop! Or at least helicopter. He has a really wide crown and his ears are close to helicopter at times even now.

There's also a girl who's ear gets 'knocked' down into lop-mode really easily when she's relaxing and one of the other babies jumps on her. And it stays there for a while usually.

I think there's a reason I don't have a big barn....... instead of horses, I'd have stalls filled with bunnies! :D

Bo B Bunny wrote:
I think there's a reason I don't have a big barn....... instead of horses, I'd have stalls filled with bunnies! :D
I keep telling Will he needs to make the big bucks soon so he can buy me a farmhouse with a barn... *uses little-kid-on-Santa's-lap-voice* 'cause I want a pony, pygmy goat or two, a pot-bellied pig named Boris, a burro, some sheep, and a bunch of bunnies! Oh yeah, Will can have his Irish Wolfhound then, too :p

Delusional, how are those babies doing? Driving you nuts? lol

The babies sound too cute for words! The ONLY thing that could make them cuter is loppy helicopter ears, and since some of them actually have that, well... we're gonna need pictures when you have the time. I hope you're documenting their growth daily even if you can't post them here! :)

Yikes! Been a looong time since I updated here... :embarrassed:

BUT!

I have PHOOOTTTOOOOOS!

I was nearly crying when looking at them though, because I know that for three of them, these will be their for sale photos.. :(

[align=center]I'll start with the good old favourite - Drunken Huggy Bun. ;)
DSC_1140.jpg

DSC_1153.jpg

DSC_1183.jpg

DSC_1200.jpg

DSC_1202.jpg

DSC_1203.jpg

Aaand the other little black boy (he's such a poser, this one..)
DSC_1215.jpg

DSC_1216.jpg

DSC_1220.jpg

DSC_1221.jpg

DSC_1235.jpg

DSC_1238.jpg

DSC_1240.jpg

"Rawr! Enough pictures! I need my beauty sleep!"
DSC_1231.jpg

[/align]

I'm going to split the pics into separate posts, to break it up a bit and help with loading times etc. ;)

[align=center]First little blue girlie..
DSC_1249.jpg

DSC_1256.jpg

DSC_1259.jpg

DSC_1262.jpg

DSC_1267_.jpg

DSC_1268.jpg

DSC_1270.jpg

And my little blue boy...
DSC_1284.jpg

DSC_1287.jpg

DSC_1294.jpg

DSC_1304.jpg

[/align]

[align=center]And finally the other two girls. :)
DSC_1309.jpg

DSC_1314.jpg

DSC_1320.jpg

DSC_1324.jpg

DSC_1328.jpg

DSC_1331.jpg

This last one is the little girl who's cheeks were scabby and flakey as she was getting her fur in - the fur where the scabs were has grown in as a little white tuft on each cheek. :D
DSC_1348.jpg

DSC_1360.jpg

DSC_1367.jpg

DSC_1374.jpg

DSC_1380.jpg

[/align]

Latest posts

Back