NEW MEMBERS (Feb. 2006 - Jan. 2007) CLOSED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi! My name isDiane and my bunny's name is Winnie. He just turned 4 years old on June1st. :bunnydance:

He is a dwarf mix and he's a littlestinker! We have a lot of fun together...he's very entertaining. He hasfull run of my apartment but his favorite places are the dining roomchairs, "his" half of the couch and under blankets.

Here is his picture...

WHAT A GORGEOUS BLUE OTTER!! LOVE!! Welcome tothe forum. Glad you could join us! post more pictures in the bunny blogsection so we can all enjoy!!! YAY!

Joscelyn, Leo, and Tater:colors:

hey am becky i have one rabbit called thumper heis about 7/8 months old i got him off a lady about 2 months ago now asshe had losted intresed in the poor little thing, thumper is a male lopeared rabbit not sure the breed but he is a orange colour i think thatswhat they call it tc luv becks x

Welcome to the forum. Can't wait to see picturesof your bunny in the bunnyblog section. Thank you for joining us hereat this "small" forum.

hi my name is Tina i just got my firstrabbit her name is venus she is black with a white stripe on her nose idont know what breed she is at present hope to find out soon. this ismy first time using a forum so i am sorry if i dont get things right.

Thats fine. Glad you could join us. You will dofine here on the forum, we are friendly and most of us dontbite! :D A black rabbit with a white strip down its nose... if you postup pictures in the rabbitry I can give you a better guess but it couldbe a dutch or a VM ND from the color description. I hope you enjoy theforum here.

Hi thanks for your help. I will post pics as soon as i can. does anyone know if you can get lionhead rabbits in New Zealand, if so does anyone know of any breeders here.thanks Tina:D

Hello everyone, im not really sure if this is how im supposed to post on here but i guess i will find out, its a little confusing at the moment! Anyway i have had rabbits on and off since i can remember more or less at the moment i just have one black lionhead called muffin and shes around 11 weeks old now.

Hi everyone

My name is Abigail and i live in the UK i own 2 rabbits: Buffy and Leon

Buffy was my first ever rabbit she is a lionheadx english spot i have had her since january!

Leon is my Netherland dwarfx lionhead mini i got him last saturday he has a cute little character!

I will get pictures as soon as i get my digital camera

I also own 1 dog, 2 guinea pigs,2 mice and 13 hamsters(one more soon) I spend alot of my day either playing or watchin my pets!

Hope i make some new friends here

ascme93, buffy and leon xx

Welcome to the forum everybody. Sorry I haven't been around to say hi lately as I went on vacation but HI!! Thank you for joining the forum and Im glad you could be here. I can't wait to see your bunnies and hope you find all the answers and comforts you are looking for here! Please read the rules before posting also. Thank you!!

Hello everyone, my name is Brandy and i'm fairly new here. I have an 8 week old bunny named Cairo, i got her May 25th when she was 5 weeks http://www.geocities.com/oglop86/cairo5

we just happened to go to petco one day and they had a cage with about 8 to 10 rabbits (all 5 weeks) which they were giving away free. The ones that didn't find a home would have been snake food :shock: (don't worry i called the next day and they all found homes :bunny24 ) but they all looked healthy and were sweet but i saw her and that was that. She was healthy, had good habits (food wise and litter training wise :tongue), and wasn't afraid of people (still slowly working on the picking up part though) just thought i'd say hi to everyone :hug:

Glad you got a nice rabbit. And WELCOME TO THE FORUM. Glad you could join us here. Can't wait to see pictures of all of your babies! YAY!

Hi!My name is Christina, but you can call me Chrissi. I am fourteen, and have two bunns:A Holland Lop named Darcy (aka King Darcy--he is so spoiled!)And a Netherland Dwarf named Darwin (he is all black with some white stripes.)Whoa! They look (almost) like the two bunnies in the add for rabbitstop.com!! cool!!So yeah, pics coming soon. I am so excited to become part of this forumum.. a little bit about me: I love animals, I play soccer, and I cheerlead. I also dive and horseback ride. I love roller coasters, and i hate that puking smiley that you can use on the boards!!!!! :)So yeah thanks for reading!xoxChrissi

Glad you joined the forum here Chrissi!! I am 15 and also ride horses. I love horses and just got back from a horseback riding vacation :bunnydance:. I can't wait to see your bunnies! They sound very cute! Glad you could join us here again!!

Hi everyone, I'm new to the board, and i love it! I was going on the HRS chat room quite a bit until someone introduced me here. I've had bunnies for about a few years now. I have 1 mixed dwarf and 2 mini lops.

Here are some pictures :)

Apple Jack -> http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2168/hpim40833lk.jpg
Clover-> http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/563/hpim40207hm.jpg
Uno-> http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8162/unoandchubs0cg.jpg

Poor Uno's been through a lot...I used to work at a petsore and one of the other rabbits in the same cage as her attacked her and she had to get her eye removed...poor girl, she's the sweetest little thing! And unforantly, she lost her last two litters as well ):

Well...a little bit about me...i'm 19 years old...i adore animals and have far too many, i still live at home and my parentsswear they are going to kick me out with every new animal i bring home :) I worked in a petsore for a few years which was alright, i learned a lot about animals! I also volunteer at our local animal shelter and spend time with the cats and bunnies...besides that, im very much into art and enjoy painting pictures of my furry little guys :)

Well, I look forward to talking to you all more :) Nice meeting you all!

Latest posts

Back