NEW MEMBERS (Feb. 2006 - Jan. 2007) CLOSED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:)Hi guys, I'mMorgensol. I am a new member, too. I havea 3 yr old rabbit named Toto. Toto has been sick for a longtime because of a "snuffle". :(so I hope I wouldlearn more things about rabbit through this forum.

Yes , Toto's onantibiotic right now (for a long time).everything seems fineexcept whenever Istop the medhe would sneez a lotandhave this discharge from the nose.the vet saidthis is a permanent disease, but I am trying to look for other waysother than giving him antibiotics.

Hello everyone :)

My name is Evelien and im from the Netherlands. I have 5 bunnies, 2 hamsters and a cat :)

I have 3 bunnies that live in our livingroom, 2 boys, brothers, webought at the pet store. Our first 2 rabbits. They live together with asmall Tan-dwarf girl from the shelter. They are not in cages but canwalk around free all day.

Outside in the garden we have our other 2 bunnies. One of them, a girlfrom the shelter also, used to be in the group in the livingroom butshe and the other girl just didnt like eachother anymore when they grewup. So we had to take them apart and this girl got to pick her ownlittle friend in the shelter. She just chose the cutest and sweetestboy i ever met. Hes a bit scared for humans, but hes just soo sweet toVlekje, the girl. They just cuddle and lick eachother all day long,just soo much fun to watch them. They walk around free in the gardenduring the day, but at night they are in a 2 stories home with aplaypen filled with sand to dig in.

So thats my bunny-story i think :) Im 22 years old, live together withmy boyfriend and the pets, im studying to be vet-assistant (or whateveryou call it).

Hi, my name is Danielle, I'm a 21 year oldcollege student, and the proud mommy of a 2 year old dutch male namedHarper. He was rescued by me when he was ordered from a rabbit farm tobe snake food for a customer at my former job. Now, he's safe, andquite spoiled!

Hello everyone! I recently 'acquired'a 2 year old female, Allie. She was my mother's, but my Momdidn't have time to do more than feed and water her, so I've takenher so that I can spoil her rotten. :) It's beenmany years since I've had a pet bunny, so I'm hoping this forum canhelp me refresh my memory and learn more about this little ball of fur!

Hi my name is Christina and I have a 6 year oldSilver Martin name Fusilli. She's a godsend. Shehas been the best spontaneous buy I've ever made. She's myfun bun. I've had her all her life and she's been a shininggem in mine.

I've recently been have some problems with her, that's a big reason whyI'm here. I don't know where to go, the vet and I arebaffled. Fusilli experiences seizures, Mal type, and he bloodpanels come back with high electrolytes. Has anyone heard ofthis? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Everyone's bunny on here looks too cute!

Hi Christina! Fusilli looks like areally sweetie. It's too bad that she's been havingseizures. Maybe you could write about it in the Infirmarysection? More people would see it that way.

Do you know if your vet tested for e. cuniculi? It's aparasite that can cause different types of neurologicalproblems. It's not always the cause for seizures, but it's apossibility. I've never heard of problems with highelectrolytes- did he check her kidney function? That's asimple blood test too.

:hello

:welcometo Rabbits Only, Adamjai(and everybunny else who is new!).

sas :Dand the gang:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

MyBoyHarper wrote:
Hi, my name is Danielle, I'm a 21 year old college student,and the proud mommy of a 2 year old dutch male named Harper. He wasrescued by me when he was ordered from a rabbit farm to be snake foodfor a customer at my former job. Now, he's safe, and quite spoiled!

Hi, my name is Danielle too. I'm 22 and have two bunnies, Rice and Beans. Welcome to the forum!!

Hello! My name is Catherine and I'm a20 (soon to be 21!)year old college student up in westernNorth Carolina. I have around a 6 month old boy bunny namedBurton that my boyfriend gave me for Christmas. He'll bemaking a trip to the vet on Friday to be fixed and hopefully the vetcan tell me the exact age. He's my little man and even thoughI've only had him for a couple of months, I can't imagine apartmentlife without him!

I'm not sure of his breed yet but hopefully thevet will tell me tomorrow. He's black and white (mostlywhite) but other than that, there are no outstanding features about him(other than he's perfect! haha)

Hello, Andrea here.

I intro-ed myself and my bun's elsware before I saw this section :)

Anyways, I'm momto 3 bunnies; Baby, Jackpot and Aniseed. Thetwo boys are adopted, and Aniseed i rescued outside when someone in myneighborhood decided to 'let her be free' :?

I have 17 gerbils, 1 dog and in Foster with SARS 2 gerbils and 1hamster at the moment. So there is never a dull moment around here :)

Hi there! My name is Dani and I am new here!

I have 3 bunns. Two female Double-Mane Lionheads namedSkittles and Peppers, and a male mini-lop named Solembum. Webought the two girls in October of 2005, and adpoted Solembum inFebruary of 2006. They are all the same age tho.The girls were little beasts getting into everything so we thoughtSolembum would be a great addition since he was practicallycatatonic. He has become the evil genius and driving forcebehind the 'Hooligans'...a beastly group of bunns set on drywallchewing, cat chasing , Footsie eating, and just all round householddomination!! :shock:

I am totally outnumbered and outsmarted at every turn!!

It's nice to meet everyone!!

I have just see this topic !

So my name is Amandine,I'm 14 and I live in France !
And I have one rabbit Jasmine she is 11months now !

hey everyone...

My name is Kate, and I share my little bedroom with a big fluffy whiteboy named Booga and a sweet n/ sassy little grey shorthair named Missy.They're the best friends a girl could have!

One of Booga's ears flops down, the other stays up. Our vet says he's half lop!

Miss Priss rules the school pretty definitively, and thinks she's queen of everything.

Nice to meet you all!

Latest posts

Back