NEW MEMBERS (Feb. 2006 - Jan. 2007) CLOSED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would just like to introduce Dandy. She came to us just before Christmas of 2005, and has been such a joy to have around.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h270/tanyapr/smellntheflowers

[IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h270/tanyapr/Dandyjune1206003.jpg

I will have to try the other pic again, I'm not sure why it didn't come through

smellntheflowers.jpg

Welcome to the forum lilbunnyfoofoo! Glad you could make it. You have adorable bunnies. I love cats also and am also volunteering at the shelters. I love to bring home new animals. Recently a baby gray kitten. I hope you enjoy your stay here and continue to share your babies!

Hello everyone!!! My name is Patricia, or Patti for short. I'm a high school student living in the U.S. and a bunny lover!

There are two rabbits in my house, Usagi (usagi is the Japanese word for rabbit) and Easter.Usagi is my younger sister's neutered male who is very curious and likes to explore, but he also can snugglefor hours and takesnaps with me! He's a sweetie who's been with us for 2 years.Easter isa female (who's getting spayed soon) and istimid butenergetic. I've only had her for about two months. She doesn't like to be held very much, but she's likes being petted and running aroundexploring. SheADORES Usagi and he loves the attention.These 2 rabbits are the first rabbits my family has had, and we're hooked! I'm not sure of the breed of either of my rabbits. They came from a pet store.

I've never been part of a forum before, so I'm still figuring stuff out. I'm going to try to post some pictures of my beloved babies after I get them off my digital camera and resize them.

I'm looking forward to learning more about rabbits, and seeing the pictures of other people's sweet little bunnies!!!

Welcome to the forum, forums are pretty easy but if you have ANY questions feel free to ask anyone with a MOD, ADMIN, or HOST under their name! Im glad you could join us. I am also a high school student. Can't wait to see pictures of your rabbits. Hope you figure it out around here soon!

Joscelyn, Leo, and Tater:colors:

Hello everyone!:D

I am a new member and am loving it already. I have gotten some great advice. I have one rabbit. She is a Mini Rex named Bella. I got her for Christmas at my request. She is now 10 Months old. I am learning more and more about Rabbits. I have lots of experience with dogs and boy are they different. I did buy a book beforehand to have a little more knowledge before buying one. But, books don't tell everything. Glad to have joined you to get the support with the rest. I will post a picturesoon. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Hi! I have finally decided to come out of lurk mode!

I'm Kerry, live in South Staffs, England and have 2 rabbits. I have a netherland dwarf buck called Cookie and a lionhead doe called Twix. Cookie is a shelter rabbit and is finally getting used to being around people after nearly a month with us. Twix was going to go to a shelter, by I asked the previous owner if I could take her on. She is very shy, but settling in ok, we've had her 2.5 weeks.

Here they are!

IMG_6173.jpg

IMG_6204.jpg

Welcome to Patti, bellaboo, and Kerry! We're glad to have you!:colors:

Patti, I like your username - does it mean something in Japanese?

Matt:cool:

Hello,

I have had rabbits as companions for over 15 years. Believe it or not my first rabbit was a wild bunny that was orphaned. I know many people recommend against this, but the Bunny was no more than 2 days old and the mom and whole litter were wiped out by a tractor. "Bugs" was on the very bottom. We had him for 11 years. He was litter trained and a great very active bunny.

My next bunny was a store bought "dwarf" yea right. She was sweet, slow and a lazy bunny. she lived for about 11 years as well. She was introduced to the family toward the end of Bugs life. They were kept separated and only aloud to run on their own. (Since no vet would fix Bugs)

MrPumpkin Bunny was my next little guy. He is a Lion Head and he is playful, curious and my SH who was unsure if he was a rabbit guy melted.Mr. P. B.is not one for being picked up, but he loves to hope around and play games with the big "Human bunny friends" (DH & ME) His first bunny friend was this stuffed bunny.
bunnys.jpg
He loved the stuffed bunny so much about 2.5 years later we got him a real love.

We adopted Peanut from the Columbus House Rabbit Society.
goinggoinggone.jpg
She has her own cute personality. Her name really should have been Pig, because she devours food twice as fast as Mr. P. Bunny.

It was a rough road when we first adopted her. She was abandoned in a barn with 17 other rabbits from a breeder that just gave up on their buns.:( So she is not fond of big "human bunnies friends" like Mr P. Bunny, but on occasion she will come hop over to us and take a quick pet on her head. She is definitely the boss of Mr. Bunny. They took a little over a month to successfully bond, but they are the best of friends now. Peanut tells him when to Binky and how high. :bunnydance:Mr. P Bis happy to oblige! They will run, and play and Binky all over. To me if Peanut is in bliss with Mr. Bunny and does not require our affection I am perfectly fine with that. She now have a safe and loving home.

Great to find this message board!

Christine

Hi Christine and welcome to the forum!

Your rabbits are gorgeous :bunnyheart and what a great story! I can't wait to see more posts about these guys!

Please please please make a thread in the Bunny Blog section with more pictures!

:inlove:

Welcome Christine! You sure have some great bunnies, and I love your username!

Hi there!! I'm new. (Hence posting in the New Member thread :cool:) My name is Cait, and I have one rabbit as of now, although I've had many bunnies in the past. I live in South Carolina and am looking in to getting in to the rabbit showing world. My CiCi is a Netherland Dwarf with himilayan markings. Or else, that's what I've been told. I'd like to get more in depth with Nethies, and also Polish and possibly angora and Dutch. But one thing at a time. :tongueI am looking into joining the ARBA and the House Rabbit Association, but I have to see what is available in my area, of course. I also have hamsters, rats, and mice out the wazoo. Ok, here is Quenn CiCi the Diva, LOL:

QueenCiCi2.jpg

CiCiMay92.jpg

CiCiMay8.jpg

I hope to get to know you all very soon!

Mrpumpkinbunny wrote:
Peanut tells him when to Binky and how high. :bunnydance:
LOL! Hi Christine, that line alone deems you an awesome addition to the board!! :welcome1

And :helloto the many newbies I've missed lately!:wave:

Cait, Patti, bellaboo,Kerry, lilbunnyfoofoo (a fellow Canuck!), Chrissi, Dandy, Brandy, Bunni, Abigail, LovelyLionheads, Tina, Becky, Diane and EVERYBUNNY ELSE!!

(Sorry if I missed anyone!)

sas:wiggle, pipp :bunnyheart, dill :bunnydance:, sherry :brownbunny, radar :bunny17and darry :bunny19

Latest posts

Back