NEW MEMBERS (Feb. 2006 - Jan. 2007) CLOSED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everybody! Welcome to theforum! Feel free to jump into any conversation, or to start athread about your buns in the Bunny Blog section.

Oh, and we're addicted to pictures here.;)

Speaking of which, Runestonez can you post a bigger version of youravatar? I think I see bows in those girls' ears, and I want abetter look at those troublemaking cuties!

hi im fiona i live in the north eastuk (gateshead)ive recently started my own rabbitry oflionheads and each day that goes by you learnsomething new there marvelous ive currently have 7 and 6 kits and ihope to get more in the future i also run my own rabbit forum .

Welcome Fiona!

Am I the only person that can't fathom having (and keeping track of) awhole huge warren of rabbits? Maybe it's because Fusilli isso used to having run of the place to herself, being a tough city bunnyand all :muscleman:(she got into a fight with a curious cat and walkedaway with a huge fluff of cat fur in her mouth, she's a sweetie, iswear)...

I give you tons of credit for bringing up that many bundles of joy! Got any pictures???

Hi, I'm new!:wave2 My name is Kelly, and I have4 bunnies: Kahlua- brown and white mini lop, Rex- chocolate mini-rex,Apollo- Kahlua and Rex's daughter- I kept her from their accidentallitter of seven- she's black and white, and Sophie- my black lionhead.I'll post pictures of them, and of the babiesthey had inJanuary that are sold now, as soon asI can. Nice to meet allofyou!:bunnydance:p.S.-you have the CUTEST Emoticons here!

Oops, I posted in the wrong place.. dont know how to move it though..:?

:wave2Hiya, Kelly!

(I'm going to merge this with our ongoing new members thread ;))

Can't wait to see pictures of your babies :)

Hi! My name is Megan and I have three rabbits. Ihave a mini rex buck named Pipkin, a Polish doe named Sugar and a minilop doe named Molly. All three I have gotten over the past year whentheir previous owners gave them up.

Glad to be here!

:welcome1:hello
Hi to all the newbies!! Sorry, we'rebeen slack with our greetings. :)

sas, :)pipp :bunnyheart, dill andsherry
bunny22.gif
andradar and darry :toastingbuns

Pipp wrote:
:welcome1:hello
Hi to all the newbies!! Sorry, we'rebeen slack with our greetings. :)

sas, :)pipp :bunnyheart, dill andsherry
bunny22.gif
andradar and darry :toastingbuns
See this wouldn't have happened if I haden't have disappered.

Welcome to this large and growing forum Melissa and Megan. Im glad youcould join us. I hope you post lots and include a lot of pictures! I amthe host and love to welcome the newbies. If you have any questionsfeel free to ask. Thank you for joining!

Welcome everyone new!! I'm fairly new myself andhave been learning so much from this site as I'm sure all of you willas well!!!:bunnydance:

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to say hello, I have a mummy bunny Bracken, Daddy bunnyHammer and baby bunny aged 4 days, I also have a guinea opig who lovesboth of my bunnies. Bracken and the baby live in the house and so doessqueeky the guinea pig who wil squeek should he run out of hay, food,vegetables water etc and hammer who lives outside. They all playoutside in the garden as it is fenced in and I have a run to keep mummyand daay seperate (which obviously didn't work very well)

I have come on the site to try and get soe help with my baby bunny andto be resured that I am giving him the best care possible.

Thanks

Vikki

Welcome to the forum. Glad you could join ushere. You will definetly find the answers you were seeking. Can't waitto see pictures of all your babies and your GP sounds so cute! Well,Welcome again!!

Joscelyn, Leo, and Tater:colors:

HI. My name is Jessica and I live in Maine. Icurrently have one rabbit, named BunBun. I have had him for about sixmonths, and he was surrendered to me from a family with THREE youngchildren, where he was kind of mistreated. He loves Bananas in themorning, and is very spoiled. He is joined by three playmates, my threekitties, who love to cuddle him. One of these days I am going to get apicture of the cuddling sessions. I have owned three other rabbits, aswell as many other smaller animals.

Just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself.. Iam foster mom to a sweet little mini lop called Mocha. Wherewe got him from was a local petting zoo who said he was blind andneeded to be away from the other bunnies. He is the sweetestthing around loves to lounge and snuggle. As for his eyes, mydaughter and I are bringing him to the vet on Thursday because it justlooks like an eye infection to me.

this will be my third bunny as an adult (I always had them growningup) and love to look at your bunnies, it makes me want to runout and get more...

Ginger

Latest posts

Back