NEW MEMBERS (Feb. 2006 - Jan. 2007) CLOSED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi
I am new. We have two bunny brothers. Both lop crosses. One is called Pixie and the othet Speedy. My kids came up with the names. look forward to reading everyones posts.
Michelle

Thanks for the welcome everyone. :) I will definitely start a blog about Eva and Jack. Finally - some place to put the hundreds of photos I take of those two... ;)

Hi Sas! I recognize you and Pipp from the SARS forum board...I'm Elizabeth over there too. :)

Elizabeth wrote:
Thanks for the welcome everyone. :) I will definitely start a blog about Eva and Jack. Finally - some place to put the hundreds of photos I take of those two... ;)

Hi Sas! I recognize you and Pipp from the SARS forum board...I'm Elizabeth over there too. :)
OMG, I forgot to phone Lisa!! :shock:

Thanks for the reminder, Elizabeth!! Andnice to see you here too!

(I think the Canucks are taking over). :sunshine:

sas :)and pipp :bunnydance:

:shock: Wow look at all the new members here!

February must be a record for people joining the forum. February 13 had twelve new members.

Welcome All! :group

Hiya! My name is Nadia, and I'm in Canada, specifically, in BC.

I have an adorable 9 yr old lop/dwarf mix that was originally given to my brother by the dentists after he had an abcessed tooth. After the novelty of having a bunny wore off to the 11 year old, the bunny was moved into the family room, where she grew attached to me, who cleaned her cage, fed and cuddles her. When she went through her rebellious teenage years, and we had to use thick gloves when picking her up, I was the only one she would allow to cuddle her. In short, she grew to become very much *my* bunny, or maybe I was just more easily trained :p

At the beginning of the month, bunny was diagnosed with a tumour in her mammary gland. She was surguryized, and is now recovering from Amoxicillin, having "bounced" back from the surgury very well. Bunny is lazing on my lap, too regal to say hello to you all *rolls eyes* : )

I joined this forum, concerned at bunny's lethargy, but I think I will stay for much longer.

Hi Nadia! Welcome to the forum. :)

Hope your bunny'sokay. :pray::clover:

We're getting all the BC bunnies together and we're going to take over the forum, and then the world. You in?:biggrin

sas :colors:and pipp :bunnydance:

Mwahha! As soon as I get all the pics back on this computer (reformatted a few weeks ago and was too lazy) you'll see the pic of your new BC bunny-takeover companion!

I'm sure she could easily push all into submission with the stinky poo she's had this evening. (My friend thought I was crazy when I started making haiku about the joy of bunny poo this evening. Yay! Her bunny-butt works! Now to get that poo normal.)

-Nadia/Nadezhda, and her Royal Stinky-poo Oreo.

the reason for new members is its Valentines I tell you!!! :) i got my new bunny as a valentines present!!! the best valentines present EVER!!!

Hello my name is Toni and I just got my first pet dutch rabbit. I am head over hocks in love...yeah I know that was bad. Her name is Brook and she is about 5 months old.

I also have 9 pet rats, a hamster, two dogs, two cats, and hermit crabs. I run Perfect Pets Rodent Rescue in Oklahoma so there are always extra rodents here waiting for new homes. Right now there are two guinea pigs and 7 black bear hamsters in the rescue.

I am a college student, wife, and mother of two great kids.

I hope to learn more and more to provide the best for Brook and share stories with you all about the cute things she does.

:welcome:hello

Welcome to Rabbits Only, Toni!!

Please feel free to post more photos of the fabulously cute Brook (and therest of the family, furry or otherwise!) in our Bunny Blogs section (http://rabbitsonline.net/view_forum.php?id=6)!

And check out our new Rabbits Only Resource Center!Bunny 101 at http://rabbitsonline.net/view_forum.php?id=17is good fortips on general bunny care, andfor medical info,browse the Rabbit Health References area at http://rabbitsonline.net/view_forum.php?id=17. More info about the forum itself can be found here: http://rabbitsonline.net/view_forum.php?id=14.

Have fun!

RO Staff:group

WELCOME EVERY ONE!! I hope I have been able to send everyone a PM and let them know they are special and wanted here. WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!:rainbow::hug::mrsthumper::bouquet::happybunny::groupparty::welcome:hug::hello:bunny18:grouphug:mail2:kiss1Ok... I am done but check out all the new smileys!! Oh I love them!!

Hi everyone! My name is Jamie and my boyfriend and I just got a 6 month old bunny today. We decided to name him Jack :) We're actually not sure if he really is 6 months or not either because he is very big
My family has had rabbits before so I know very minimal about them and he does't know anything, and we actually forgot to buy a book before leaving the store today. :( So I found this forum while doing a search on information about taking care of a bunny :)

According to the lady in the pet store he's a lop, but I'm not sure if he's a full lop or not.

Here's a picture of him :)

:bunny18hello mybabyjack,so glad you could join all us hopping mad bun lovers out here.

and a BIG hello to everyone else that has recently joined as well:sunshine:

it is sooooooooo good to see so many more new people and their buns joining,

that means more stories and pictures,ohhhhhhhhhhhh we all love pictures:elephant:

cheryl..

Great to see another bunny forum around.

I am Emma and I am from the Surrey, UK. I have a rabbit called Toby aged 14 years. His a magpie cross, however he looks very much like a chinchilla breed (as you can tell from my av). We run a forum dedicated to older rabbits because they are so lovely.Look forward to getting to know knew bunny lovers soon.

toby.jpg

We (me and my bunny) love hearing about seniorbunnies! 14 is a great age. :) We were on another forum with a healthy 17-year-old, but now I can't remember which forum. :sigh

Maybe somebunny should start a 'seven up' thread,like a retirement club. :)

Anyhoo, welcome aboard Toby and Emma!

sas:wave:and pipp :bunny19 (who's still a baby at 18 months)

Hi... MyBabyJack and TobyBun... Both your rabbits are very cute!! MyBabyJack (MBJ) your rabbit is a "Full" lop in that both his ears are down (well at least in the picture). If you bring him to the vet they can sometimes tell you how old he is. TobyBun... is that a recent picture of him that you attached or of him younger? Anyways, he is very cute!!

Back