NEW MEMBERS (Feb. 2006 - Jan. 2007) CLOSED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OoH! Viscious guard bunny! :inlove: (What a life!)

:welcometo Conker and Helen!!

(And great screen name - Beelzebunny!!)

RO Staff

:group

Hello, i'm new here to, and i have 5 rabbits and llive in france. 4 of mine are nethies and are called Bluey,Belle,Smoky and Yang, and my other rabbit who is a very strange crossbreed is called Danni. i hope i've done this right by the way!

Just wanted to drop in on this thread and offer a big

HOWDY!!!:wave2

....to all of our new members!!

~JimD

Welcome to Helen and Bunny_Kid! We are glad to have you guys here.
:welcome

bunny_kid wrote:
Hello, i'm new here to, and i have 5 rabbits and llive in france. 4 of mine are nethies and are called Bluey,Belle,Smoky and Yang, and my other rabbit who is a very strange crossbreed is called Danni. i hope i've done this right by the way!
WELCOME to the forum! We think you'll find us to be friendly and helpful folks who LOVE rabbits.

Be sure to share pictures, etc. in our "bunny blog" area.....we LOVE pictures!

Peg

Most people remember me unless they are new here but I would like to reintroduce myself. I am almost 15. I live in Texas but will soon be moving back to AZ. I am in the 9th grade. I have 2 rabbits. A holland lop named LucyLacy and a Mini Rex named Leo. They are both purebred. LucyLacy is a tort and Leo is a red. LucyLacy is a female and Leo is a male. Well, I guess thats it!:)

Welcome back Bunnylover....

Folks don't know this - but BunnyLover was (if I remember right) - the FIRST person to welcome me to the forum when I joined last year...she PM'd me and said how nice it was to see someone from Texas. I never forgot it.

Peg

P.S. Will you be able to take your rabbits when you move? I hope so!

Yep I will take all of my rabbits (the whole 2 LOL) and will take my dog. My dad has been begging me to live with him for about 5 yrs and I finally decided I would live there fora school year and if I didn't like it I could move back. He boughta 5 bedroom house, a huge backyard, a new rabbit (in attempts to get me there), a car, and a horse!!

Beelzebunny? That's hilarious! Nice pic! Thor 'keeps guard' in a similar manner also! Welcome! And to all the new members, welcome!:bunnydance:

Hello everyone. :) My name is Elizabeth and I live in western Canada. I have two bunnies.

This is Jack. He's a neutered seven month old dwarf mix that I adopted from our local SPCA.

Jackandhaybin2.jpg

Jackunderthetable.jpg

And this is Eva. She's a spayed five month old harlequin holland lop. I adopted her from SARS BC in Vancouver. I just got her a few days ago and in about a week or so I'm going to start bonding her and Jack.

Eva7.jpg

Evabum.jpg

They're both house bunnies and they're alsomy first bunnies ever. I'm completely smitten with both of them. :) And I look forward to chatting with everyone on the board about their bunnies.

:welcome Elizabeth!

I'm completely smitten with your bunnies, too!:bunnyheart I would love to see a whole thread for them in the Bunny Blog section! *shameless begging*

Good luck with the bonding! Hopefully it'll be love at first sight.

Wow Elizabeth - I love your rabbits. I especially love your harlequin because I breed harlequin...lionheads! I love seeing all the different patterns, etc.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. If you love to share photos - set up a thread on our bunny blog section and blog away w/ messages and pictures!

Peg

Your rabbits are so pretty! Ilove the patterns on the harlequin!!! Gorgeous! Good luck with bonding your rabbits!:bunnydance::love::wave::welcome:hello:group

Hi my name is Claud my family and I have 2 adult and one teenage bunnie.Their names are Snowball (californian / lop), then we have Pepper (Rex) and Rocky'D' Road a (mini lop).We recently were blessed with sixkits on the 10th of february.

It has been a great learning experiance for me and my family.:happyrabbit:

Welcome Snowballbunnie - we hope you enjoy it here....and if I've missed anyone - I apologize. I'd like to welcome all the new members who have joined.

Now...start posting pictures and stories in the bunny blog area so we can get to know you....

......please?

peg

Hi to Elizabeth and Claud!

Elizabeth, we're in Western Canada, too! (So is Pet_Bunny, MyBunnyBoys, Aurora, JordiWes and others).

:welcome:hello:bunny18

And Claud, congrats on the kits! Have you started a Bunny Blog yet? Love to see some pics and keep up with the babies!

:thanks:

SAS :) and PIPP :bunny24

hi! I'm May and I'm new! Got my new bunny this past weekend as a Valentine's present! His name is Mickey and he's black and white with beautiful blue eyes.. Dunno what breed, but probably a mixture! We're in South Africa.
I am totally smitten mith my new bunny and i hope that i can look after him properly!!
Bye!

(i hope i'm doing this right... never been ina forum before!)

Latest posts

Back