New member! Breed??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leire

Reaction score
Hi! I'm a new member in this awesome community, since i was little i've always been interested in bunnies but i woukd never imagine that i'll be ending up taking care of one!! So this is Iru and a friend of my mother rescue her a while ago but she can't take care of her anymore, but my family and i were wondering what breed is she, maybe a mixed of a lionhed and something else??? We have no idea, bit it's funny to see ger becauae she has some hair in her neck? Like it's a little bit funny yet cute, if anyone can help us we'll be so glad!!
Thank you so much for reading✨
Screenshot_20200308_150602.jpg IMG_20200305_172452.jpg Screenshot_20200308_150602.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200302_224859.jpg
    IMG_20200302_224859.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 9
She looks like she may be a cross breed. Lion head and American? I may be wrong it just what looks like a mix of her at first glance. You can look up on Google rabbit breeds and it will show all of the rabbit breeds and you can match the best one that looks alike to her.

Definitely has some lionhead in her. Those markings look pretty good for Dutch, too - you can get similar markings from the vienna gene, which is found in quite a few breeds (including netherland dwarfs, holland lops, mini rex, etc) but because these look so close to dutch markings I'd totally believe you if you said this was a Dutch x Lionhead

Welcome! She is defiantly a lion head dutch, but she could have something else in her too! she is so pretty though, her colors are gorgeous!

Back