NB RESCUE: Los Angeles (San Gabriel), CA

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Julie, Kevin (my boyfriend, you met him at PetCo) will be at the shelter today (Thursday) by 11AM. Can only stay a couple of hours as he has another appointment, but you're welcome to come.

No need to call the shelter about anything related to the rabbits. ALL bunny-related stuff goes through us, so I am the one to call (or my VP, Susan, but she's currently on a cruise! :shock:). You have my cell.

PIPP! I am totally a wreck! I am happy they will be in Julie's hands, happy and thankful they will end up in your hands but scared about the journey. :?

And I need to know which bunny is the lucky boy by tonight sometime, so I know who to pick up in the AM! Marvin:apollo: one of Rowan's boys :headflick::brown-bunny ????

:woohoo: You guys are awesome! bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

I'm stuck at work today; drat! So will not be able to take a video of Scooter or the other bun (sorry Pipp) but will do so tomorrow! alex whats the address of where I'm going so that I can mapquest?

And the winner is...

CA689.9393092-1-pn.jpg

CA689.9393092-2-pn.jpg

Maybe one day I'll adopt a pretty harlequin or calico bunny,but for now, it's best that it's the least adoptable guy.

So I'll be seeing Marvin on Saturday -- my first pink-eyed white bunny. :bunnyheart

Thanks again to Julie, Alex and April!

Sherry has settled right down and for the first time in her life, she's not peeing and pooping on the couch next to the fosters cage.:halo

THAT will most certainly change when the boys arrive. :rollseyes

sas :eek:hwell:

What great news! Congrats to everyone for making this happen. These two bunnies are so lucky that you all stepped in to help them get to their forever home.

Cant wait for pictures when they *settle* in at Pipp's place. I bet its going to be a riot with the smell of two new boys in the house. lol

YAY FOR MARVIN!!! :biggrin2:

I can't wait until he's home with you.. REW's have the most awesome, pinky white ears! Look and feel like a soft pink house coat! :D What a lucky boy!

:bunny18

Yay!
Congratulations!

It is sad to see shelters so overloaded. The shelter I volunteer at is constantly overwhelmed with dogs, cats, buns, even birds on occasions.
I wish I could help in this situation, but I don't have the room to take animals I've already met and fallen in love with.
It's hard to say, but I've had to come to terms with the idea that some of the animals will be euthed.

It's always great to see animals getting out.

:)

I can't wait to get updates and pics, either. But first I have to get through..... The Flight!! :?

I hope it really is harder on me than it is on the bunnies!:bunnydance:

And I have to say, both Kevin and I are REALLYgoing to miss Scooty Boots. :missyou
:nono

But we are truly happy with where they are going!

:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart

ZoohCorner wrote:
I can't wait to get updates and pics, either. But first I have to get through..... The Flight!! :?

Trust me it is harder on you! I had two guinea pigs flown to me from TX to CT. I was on pins and needles! They get to me and they are lounging and munching on the carrot they had. :X

JadeIcing wrote:
ZoohCorner wrote:

Trust me it is harder on you! I had two guinea pigs flown to me from TX to CT. I was on pins and needles! They get to me and they are lounging and munching on the carrot they had. :X

That's what I am hoping. I actually flew a dog in May, and he was happy as a lark when he got from here to Maryland.

:whistling

Oh! You et to meet them? COOL! Are you the one driving to the airport?

DRIVE FASTER! Ha ha hahaha!

Can't wait until they are safe in their new home! First :USA: Now :Canada small:

:party0002::party0002::party0002::party0002::party0002::party0002::party0002::party0002:

And maybe they will both get bunnypals!! :bunnieskiss

:woohoo:yahoo::yahoo:

I just got to meet them!!! They stopped at my house to drop me off some litter and I got to meet the two beautiful bunnies.

Apparently, Scooter isn't such an angry little bunny, he just wants someone to rub his nose. I was able to get some tooth purrs out of him during our short visit. Or maybe he just really likes me and needs to come and stay with me...

Marvin was pretty upset about the whole transport thing and didn't want to come to the front of the carrier to say hi. I did get a brief nose rub in right before they left. I'm sure he'll be glad to lie down somewhere cool and rest after his ordeal.

SAS took some pictures, so I'm sure she'll post them soon!

--Dawn

Thank you Dawn for posting - both Alex and I have been on pins and needles since they left our collective homes...

I'm also happy to hear you do not think Scooter is Angry - just a lil aggressive and boy is he curious about ALL things. Marvin is shy and after the many different stops he's had to have to get to Canada he's probably pretty confused, but he is just the sweetest lil man. He and I hung out last night and I gave him tons of nose rubs and he was just as happy as could be.. Scooter decided I was OK and stopped biting me last night - and besides there were too many new things for him to check out - lol!

Can't wait to see photos and hear how Pipp gets along with them.

So glad you guys were part of the Tag-team effort to get these loves a forever-home! :D

One funny PS to this whole drama - last night I had Scooter on the downstairs patio and Baxter! my bun, was in the bedroom so they "shared" a screen door. When Baxter! saw Scooter - he kept running in circles and then would paw at my pant leg and then repeat the whole process 2 or 3 more times.. LOL! He then finished the whole "dance" with a giant Binky into the cat box!

Not sure if he was saying "Mom! - can I keep him?!" or "Mom! there's another bunny on MY patio?!".. I did notice when I put Baxter! to bed he had strategically laid down some bunny turds at the threshold to the screen door!

Silly guy..

I just got home, and what a trip!

Marvin was such a mellow chill sweetheart, he was a little nervous about the transport though =[

Scooter looked angry, but when Dawn petted him - he melted!

The airport made had Sas running around in circles.

Great job! Dawn must have the special "bunny mojo" that I was missing with Scooter.. All day yesterday he would come and dig at my pants with that "please" pet me look - I'd reach down, really slow and off to the side and he would strike like a Boa Constricter! LOL!!

Poor Sas must be exhausted - as the buns are.. In a couple of days I bet Marvin appears to be a different bun as he was just a love.

Latest posts

Back