NB RESCUE: Los Angeles (San Gabriel), CA

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did seem to have a way with the little guy. We shall have to see how he reacts once he's settled in.

I've had bunnies for about 18 years now, so I'm pretty good at reading them now.

Scooter popped his little head out the carrier and just waited in that position until I rubbed his nose. He really liked his ears stroked and that was when he was doing little tooth purrs.

I can't wait for some pictures and stories of how they are settling in.

--Dawn

Scooter is definitely one for the ear stroking! But even in a chittering (purring) stupor, he has the wherewithal to give a little chomp - or warning - now and then!

Beleive me, he is a lot better than when he first came in and had me standing in the bathtub, with little bleeding cuts all over my legs!!!:run::tears2::laugh: And then he jumped IN the bathtub with me!! :lookaround:nerves1

Last I heard he was running around Sorelle's house, up and down some stairs and was on a couch or visiting some bunnies! He'd put in a few good chomps, of course, and was off to have more fun!

Marvin was much more relaxed, had been flirting with some foster women - and was resting atop his carrier.

Kevin and I are so pleased for these bunnies!

And we REALLY hope poor carsick Sorelle is feeling a lot LOT better!!! :vomit:

:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart

aurora369 wrote:
I've had bunnies for about 18 years now, so I'm pretty good at reading them now.

Scooter popped his little head out the carrier and just waited in that position until I rubbed his nose. He really liked his ears stroked and that was when he was doing little tooth purrs.
Scooter sized me up and realized "this stupid human has only known Buns for 4 months - I canmess withher".. He took one look at youand decided "She's on to me, can't bite her, but I bet she gives REALLY good nose rubs.." :D

OKAY! Hopefully I can get the pics to appear!

Marvin takes time to smell (and taste) the flowers (and trees).
Marvin10001.jpg

Marvin says HELLO to Georgie and Fezwick (he later hopped right into their room!).
Marvin30001.jpg

Marvin is a photogenic little man!
Marvin20001.jpg

Scooter escapes! (from the rug in the tub, which he pulled down on top of his own little self)
ScooterTub10001.jpg

Scooter peeks at me from the tub
ScooterTub20001.jpg

Scooter ate right through his basket (it is wrapped around him) and continued to eat his greens!
ScooterRing0001.jpg

Kevin will miss Scooter.
KevinScooter0001.jpg

Crates are ready to go.
CrateToGo0001.jpg

Kevin & Scooter and Julie & Marvin - ready for the journey.
KevinJulie0001.jpg

My computer is making it really hard to post (and that includes MSN, sorry for not replyingthere, too). :crash

I've moved Marvin and Scooter rescue story to it's own thread in a new forum created in their honor - RESCUE STORIES -- which is a subforum of RESCUE ME, which can be left to concentrate on bunnies still needing placements.

We should have the ability to copy over Alex and Julie's posts in the near future(right now we can only copy whole threads), so I can update/backdate it then.

Here's the new thread fpr Marvin and Scooter:

http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=37976&forum_id=67

(This is the third time I'm writing this post). :grumpy:

sas :thanks:

Latest posts

Back