My Magical Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry to hear about Sage. It's too bad he didn't get to enjoy the bunny life longer than that. :(Binky free and happily lil one.

When are you seeing the vet for Flashie again? I don't remember. I am glad to hear that he is somewhat less annoyed by this ointment. I wish I could help you. I'd just hold him though, let him get mad at you and all... :pJust teasing you. I really hope his eye gets better! So far, have you noticed it affecting his vision much?

went to get some aggression out on cuda just now and she wont start......grrrrrrrrrr
gonna go get some gas and try her again ...cuz i need her today.

yea im fine..holidays stink sometimes.
called my mom yesterday and her husband hung up on me...my mom has to be fed and cared for and her husband has been doin this for her which i am thankful for..but the only prob is he wont let me see her...when i went to their home he would never open the door..last time i went i looked thru the windows and its empty...so all i can think about is that she has passed...i call on every holiday and this time he answered ,but when i actually thought he was putting her on the phone i ended up hearing the phone beeping...he hung up on me...sometimes i take it with a grain of salt ...some holidays its hard.that was yesterday,so i needed cuda...finally got her started and BEAT. her. up!!!...dont worry ,,,she loves it.:)

Happy New Year everybody!!
ya know its the Year of The Rabbit !!

WHAT???

He won't let you see or talk to her??
Do you really think she passed?? What's wrong with her? Wow I don't even know what to say...

I'm glad you have Cuda, everyone needs something :hugsquish:

no i dont think shes passed but geez it crosses my mind sometimes..she has dementia and has had it for some time..she also has alot of fluid on her brain ..shes got other issues too shes just been on so many strong depression medicines her whole life and they take a toll on ur body and brain thats for sure...ive been researching online today for a new address and i think i mightve found it .hes using her name for utilities so that makes it easy to find where they live...im gonna try and find out my rights on this subject and show up at his door with all my t's crossed and i's dotted...ive gone thru something similiar with him in the past and i took my mom away from him and had her court ordered in a home for a year ..that was a very hard thing to do but he didnt know how to care for her problem and shed end up lost on the streets a couple of times ..i had to hunt her down and found her a couple times with scuffed up knees and hands walking the streets with a suitcase...that was empty.......yea brutal...since then hes taken the responsibility to care for her thru the state ,that means they okd it and he gets paid for it ...he quit his job to do this...but is he taking good care of her ...?? i dont know...and he wont let me know..
when i fought for her last time it took 10 years of the state to finally listen to my pleas ...it took alot out of me emotionally and financially...im not sure my emotional part can go thru this again..it took a toll on me.
i dont want to end up where she is ya know...
also i might add that she always went back to him ..always..thru 20 years of this ..she always went back..thats why i left her with him this time..what can i do i tried to force her but that only lasted a year cuz of the court order.she doesnt know whats good for her...i know he wont let me see her cuz hes afraid ill take her away again...well when she turns up missing for days ..i had to step in...this is just so stinkin hard sometimes.

Oh Flash Gordon, that is so hard to deal with :(I can't imaine how frustrating it must be. It's not exactly the same but my grandmother suffers from schizophrenia and I saw how much my father had to fight with the system to have her put in a home. It's so frustrating for the family members. People with these kinds of illnesses need so much care, they can't be left on their own. Gah, I really feel for you. I hope things work out and that you and that man can come to some sort of understanding. Sounds like you have a lot going on this week. Hang in there! :rose:

omg Lisa. I'm at a loss for words. You must feel completely tied and bound. Her husband has no right to keep you and your mother apart. That is so wrong on so many levels.

That tears me up. I have no idea what I would do in that situation. I would completely lose my mind though. I know that much.

:hug2:

Oh Lisa, I'm so sorry for what you've been through. :( You have a lot going on lately, and so do I. So sorry that I didn't log on at all. It's been rough time, but We both will get through this.

Lots of hugs for you.

:hugsquish:

just cause I wanna :p chin up chickie! you know bob marley's song? don't worry about a thing cuz every little things gonna be alright.. over and over and over until you have to clap your hands over your head and rock yourself? ;)

miss you.. write something d****it! xo

:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::love::love::love::love::inlove::inlove::inlove::hearts:hearts:hearts

your story made me very sad. you're such a strong woman. sending you some love and hope you get through this tough time

[flash=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/v/kIjkW6iyXNo&feature=related[/flash]

Trist this vid is for you ...thanks for the smile u gave me:)

well.... lol even though this song will be in my head ALLNIGHT now..!! i couldn't resist pressing play.. now I'm a boppin' along :) and sigggh look at those dreads on that beautifullll man...
:inlove:

Thanks Virc and Holley .!! sorry i missed ur posts..im kinda spacey lately:)..you guys are awesome its so nice to log on here and see you guys...i am on other forums but they are for muscle cars and altho my passion is cars .,i cant just tell the guys about all the stinkin cute stuff that my bunnies do...:)..u guys are just as crazy about bunnies as i am..so we can all be weird together.,...even my boyfriend looks like hes tired of hearing about bunnies sometimes...,i dont care i still tell him....hehe well i gotta listen to him trying to tell jokes all the time...im not a jokey kind of person..i think norm life activities can be hilarious...not made up crap...rambling cuz im tired...heading to bed my friends..i hope u all have a fabulous Weekend!...Lis and the Hiphops:)

" So we all can be weird together " LOL :laugh: Your line cracked me out, Lis. Yep ! I'd love to be weird with you ! I certainly do :) hehe. Don't worry, Norbert ( my hubby, finally, I mention his name :D ) sometimes gets tried of hearing about bunnies too. But the funniest thing is when we go for shopping, there's a pet shop inside and they sell bunnies :( It was hard for me to walk away, knowing that we can't afford one more or 10 more now. I was about to walk away, then I heard a familiar voice saying " You know, you guys should change water for them daily and that pellets aren't no good for them, I can't let you treat them like that ". :shock: I was like..... WOOOOOO ! :) hehehe. He gets tired of hearing about them, but he loves Kimi very much. :D Hahahaha, can you believe it ? How this little tiny furry baby can take everyone's heart, including big boys like my hubby, away instantly ?

Have a nice weekend too.
:kiss:

Oh Lisa, I am with you.

Real stuff...funny
Stupid made up crap, I can't stand. I call it stupid funny.
Like Jim Carey and all those type of actors, I CAN'T STAND!!

And Whoopie Goldberg, I don't know why but I dont like her either, haha

Norbert you ROCK!!! ..Virc hes a keeper ....:)nothing i hate more then people telling me about some poor animal that wasnt treated well and when i ask what did u do??.and they say "i couldnt say anything, but im so upset"" ..yea well its not about YOU ,,its about the animal...
i open my mouth up and stir up poop to anyone who deserves it...animals cant speak..somebodies gotta do it for them...i have done some crazy stuff when ive caught somebody doing harm to an animal...things i cuda went to jail..for instance 3 teenagers had a cat cornered in someones front yard and was pelleting it with rocks...OOHWEE I turned my truck around and jumped the curb into the peoples front yard blowing my horn and chased them thru 3 front yards down the street with my truck ..ive never been so happy about seeing terror in someones eyes in my life..i woulda never ran them over i just wanted to scare them poopless...my truck is BIG and lifted with huge tires on it...they couldnt see inside cuz it was dark so they had no idea that it was a silly skinny girl driving it..they ran for their lives....hehehehehhehe.yea it was wrong ...oh but it felt so right....cat ran off not sure if it was ok i couldnt find it but hopefully next time these stupid guys think of harming an animal they think of the BIG GMC coming at em..:nasty:
i swore from the day my boyfriend hurt a homeless kitty that i had been making friends with for weeks ( i lured the kitty to a monster) that in honor of that poor kitty ,,any animal that i saw being hurt i would do whatever i could to stop it....yes that guy was dumped that day !!..and i had someone beat the crap out of him a couple years later.u know,, in honor of that kitty....hehe..dont mess with the animals..hehe
Brandy im glad someone else understands the stupidity of telling jokes...grr. i hate when i hear someone say "oh i heard a good one the other day"..ACK!!!!! cuz i cant fake laugh and their NEVER funny....i cant think of any new comedians right now that i enjoy their humor but what comes to mind is Bill Cosby this is one of my fav clips ever..cuz i cant relate with the dentist thing..:)

[flash=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/v/XBqY6cJD3CE&feature=related[/flash]

Bob Marley is just... Awesomeness. It brings me back to the days in college when I was a music student. We had access to soundproof rooms so we'd bring a boombox, Bob Marley CDs, munchies, and party during our breaks. Lol. The teachers would join us as well. Bob Marley is just a great mood lifter. :)

Good music these days is so not as easy to find...

Anyway,

Holy moly, I already knew you were not a woman to be messed with but wow. Lol. I could just imagine you chasing after those kids in your truck... LOL. Good for them, they had what was coming. You know, you are right about taking action. I'm a pretty decent whimp myself and could never do what you do but you know what they say... It usually starts with animals and leads to other things after. Animals are worse off I think, totally dependent on someone to come to their aid. You make a valid point. :)

Latest posts

Back