My Magical Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the clips. Thank you for sharing, Lis. Hehehehe, he's amazing. :)
You have done some crazy stuffs, huh ? No doubt about that ;) hehehe, just kidding, girl. You rock, Lis ! It's not a common thing to find some people who really care for animals. I mean... Of course, so many people keep saying they feel so sad when they see an animal being hurt or explain how people should treat animals, but no actions !!! Just talking. I swear... remember we talked about this before. One day when I have more money, I will do something for those poor animal. It's just pissed me of that no one really cares to do something here. I envy you guys, having animal polices there, we ? We have none ! I still remember in old days, how my mom took all our pets from the street. Even fish ! yep, she was in an open market one day and saw a guy selling fish by putting them individually in a small plastic bag. First she walked by... then on the way she walked back to her car. She saw that guy with all the fish again. It was noon and you know in BKK it's super duper hot there. She saw some bag was almost running out of air. You know what she did ? She stood there, shouting at him, asking him why he treats them like that... My sis was there with her and she told me our mom scared the heck out of that idiot. LOL :D Too bad I didn't see that scene, but I know how my sweet mom can be a scary woman. But I did see all the fish, though. Yepe she brought them back to our home. Wahahaha.
You're an amazing woman, Lisa. :) I'm so proud to have you as a friend :) So glad we met here. :) You always bright up my days.
Take care :hug:

Lisa- I've been missing so many posts! I need to come around more again! Life gets in the way. I am SO proud to know someone like you. You are one gutsy passionate woman. good for you! I'm like that with kids. I once saw this majorly tatted guy muscle bound and I did NOt like how he was treating his 2 year old ( that's a guess on age) he was pretty little though. the guy was calling him down and smacked him because he fell down ( because the guy was dragging him and he couldn't keep up). I stopped in my tracks and I said IF YOU WANT TO HIT ANYONE HIT ME... BUT... make sure you knock me out because if you don't it will be you hitting the pavement. Then I called the cops but I didn;t know where the guy lived, all I could do was give a description of both of them and what the guy did. I even told the cops what I said to the guy. all he said to me was, " well miss that was dangerous". you can't sit by and do NOTHING.. that drives me crazy too.

Wow Flash! I just want to say I read some of your blog and you have done some fantastic rescue work. You should be very proud of yourself!

Stay strong and keep caring.:)

Soph i might act like a toughy but i was shakin from head to toe when i did that:)

if u wanna think toughy id say Trist has got us ..girl that is CRAZY standing up to that guy!! but id be right next to ya ..i might be shakin in my boots but id be right there!!!:)

Virc ur mom is awesome!! saving fish!!?? gotta luv her for that!!..what a great woman,,now i know why ur so darn sweeeeeet!!

Thank you Elphaba !

alright u guys ive been reading the last couple pages of my blog and GEEZUS is it pathetic!!..all sad and grumpy!!..TIME FOR A CHANGE!! MORE PICS !! some might be a little older but i still think u guys might enjoy them better then listening to me blubber.....god if i start doin that again..please put me out of my misery...............

flash2b.jpg

already posted this of Flashie but its gone now from my first page...but its so stinkin cute it deserves a repeat..get a load of those hoppers ..hehe and he always puts his ears back when i pick him up..so cute!!!!!!!!

flashangelnow.jpg

baby flashie..hehe this is so funny he heard an airplane overhead !
outsidebuns022bb.jpg

since everybody liked the Flashie pics with all the green foliage that my friend Diana took..here are a poopload more..:)
flashdi3.jpg

this is his grrrr face.
flashdi10.jpg

he was checkin out mr. frog
flashdi7.jpg

flashdi11.jpg

precious precious boy..he luvs his momma.
flashdi12.jpg

well i hope this makes up for my last couple of negative posts:)
Have a fabulous week my friends!.
backandforth.gif

OMG- look at those kissable feet!!!! love love loveeeeeeee

:inlove:

and I think I was crazy too about the dude with the child. I don't know what possessed me because I'm a peacemaker, wimp actually but do some child wrong and look out!

oh I so love these pics!! :) made my day!

Awww I'm so glad you posted those pictures again. Flashie is such an adorable boy! I just love his coloring. How is his eye by the way? Has it all cleared yet? I just love the picture of him being cradled. :biggrin2:

Oh and shaking or not, I still think you are a tough cookie! It takes guts to do that! I think you are a force to be reckoned with, in a good way. You know, not being scared at all would have me worried. Lol. Being scared but acting on it anyway, that's admirable. :)

Trist, I couldn't sit by and watch someone mistreat a child either. Actually, nor could I stand by and watch someone hurt a pet. I am lucky enough not to have ever witnessed someone hurting an animal or kid though. I've always just been in the background, taking the pets home after things had been said and done. :)

I never get bored of seeing Flashie's pics. He's so lovely. I love his color and especially his pics from outdoor. Green from leaves and orange from his fluffy fur...wow great pic :) I really like it ! Hehehehe the pic of you holding him is totally cute ! it was like he wanted to say " huh ? I'm flying ! " Hehehe, cute.
How are you ? :)

tristaw. wrote:
OMG- look at those kissable feet!!!! love love loveeeeeeee

:inlove:
he does have the most beautiful hoppers!!..luvs him so much....whats shakin my friend??

Janet i squished him for ya..:)

Holly and Julie ..his coloring is so kewl to see in dif lights too..sometimes its really red and other times its a burnt orange..i wouldnt care if he was hairless..i luv that little guy...even tho hes a brat.hehe

Soph his eye is still funky..its lighter in color but def still there...maybe cuz its been so hard to get the ointment in 3 times a day..if i have help its wayy easier but Matts not always here to help me..so i gotta wrastle him like a freakin alligator and hog tie him ....then clean my hands real good ..THEN heat up the freakin tube of ointmen under hot running water..cuz this stuff is THICK..even the eye vet said u gotta warm it up...if u dont its like putting a chunk of peanut butter in his eye..and he will blink and it pops right back out in one chunk....crazy ointment...THEN i gotta hold him and distract him till it melts into his eye enough......its a task i tell ya...so im thinkin instead of the 3 times a day directions ive been doin it 2 times a day...and the dr. said it will take up to 2 weeks to heal.....i gotta go wrastle him now that im thinkin of it..:)

im good Virc.:).i still need to spy on ur facebook page some more..good golly woman u have ALOT of pics:)..i cant wait to be able to sit and enjoy them all..:)

Aww lol, I don't mean to laugh at you but I can just visualize you jumping on him like Steve Irwin did on his beauts, I mean crocs. Lol :p That does sound like an awful lot of work. Would it help if you had the tube in a glass of warm water so it's already ready to be used and cleaned your hands with antibacterial wipes or gel? I bet you are quite happy when you have help. Flashie on the other hand... Lol.

His color is just stunning... Call me stupid but what breed is he? He's small for a thrianta no? He's just a red colored bun? I don't know much about these breeds. :)

Flash, I'm so glad to start reading your blog, it is incredible. I have never seen a red bun like flashie. I am in love! :inlove:

I hope his eye gets better soon. All the rescue stories are incredible! I get my pets from people like you, I don't think I would have the courage to start going right to the source.

Lis, :) how are you ??? :) I hope everything is okay there. I guess you've been busy lately, right ? :( We miss you ! Take care ! :big kiss:

Latest posts

Back