my Little ones

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carolyn : remeber the conversation ofthe run slide on the card board,,, get a look at this ,

IM000094.jpg

IM000096.jpg

hope you get a giggle the wrecking crew strikes again .

OMG! How cute arethey. Ilove all the pictures of the little squirts. You can feel the energythese little ones have like an aura lol. Keep the Punkin's picscoming.

Tina

This is my LittleMan , His name is Bun Bun he is theonly Rabbit in My herd whois NOT a rescue , he is anintact male who acts like anuetered buck , altho he sureloves the ladies in the next town , hestuds out .

IM000097.jpg

gypsy wrote:
Thisis my Little Man , His name isBun Bun he is the only Rabbitin My herd who is NOT a rescue, he is an intact malewho acts like a nuetered buck ,altho he sure loves the ladies in thenext town , he studs out .

IM000097.jpg

Oh wow....he's adorable! I love him....

Peg

Gypsy, what do you do with all theseBunnies? They are so cute. My husband & Ihave 3, two get along Brother & sister, I sayboyfriend/girlfriend. The other our first born Buttercup isjust one very spoilt bunny (actually they are all really spoilt).

Soooska

oh gypsy they are beautiful! i am just readingthis for the first time and OOH i think i will have to take thatchocolate esp. if its a buck...i have a shortage of good choc bucksright now! I don't know how you got all those bunnies but i'dlove to hear! You rescued them? well from others comments i am surethat God will bless you for what youre doing! Good luck toyou and all the babies!

Soooska , Most all ofthese Parents were resuce's, One of them Mr Bun Bun is a ibought for My oldest grandaughter, i find good homesfor these babies and if not ijust keep them, Till i can finda good home . Ihavesent some to the feed store ,because the workers at the feedstore wanted them to adopt forthemselves.

Lizabeth : sorry hon the littlechocolate is a female , ichecked it last nightfor another member.

psst Gypsy psst How are Christa and Hopi doing? Anxious new mom here. Any pics;):p

How is Miss Penelope doing today? Do we have any new babies?Plus the new two your rescuing brings the total up to what...101Bunnies isn't it:p:p lol.

I wish I had the space you do. I admire all you do I really do.When you get to the Bridge there is going to be a bunny mob waiting fortheir dear sweet mom. You are one totally awesome Lady.

Tina

**psst Gypsy psst How are Christa and Hopi doing? Anxious new mom here. Any pics;):p**

Tina they Girls aredoing wonderfully , Hopi is ahefty little chunka bun , and alittle poop too :?Christa isvery light bones very feminine,are reall little lady there,and a little stinker she peedon me again ! :X
More pictures will come soon iwanted to wait a bit before i tookmore , I wanted a littlecomparison difference lol .

BUT TA DAHHHHHHH i do have some pictures ,

Please welcome in ,Skunkie and Smore"
IM000099.jpg

And my Youngest Granson Zach!

IM000100.jpg

Little Miss Whistles !

IM000102.jpg

just couldnt resist themsweet faces , Skunkie isth solid bllack andwhite and Smore' isthe tri colored, he has panties!! they boys are bonded brothers

Whistles is barely 8 weeks oldand a reall Doll having apermanent bad hair day lol

Have you ever Just had oneof them days !!!! geesh ,

today after most everyone hadtheir out of pen play time , Uncle Festerwas at turn , he was having amerry time for himself , lolits hysterical to see such ahuge bunny jump straight up in the air, he is mearly 10 pounds nowlol , well long story short, I wasattempting to put him in his cage andHe decided play time wasnt overjust yet , and he ws going to have anattitude aboutit,
IM000109.jpg

heres the end results ( again sigh ) !

Thankfully no stitches neededthis time lol , and ithought Iguannas had sharp nails !!!!!

What a little stinker lol. That looksrealy sore. Bless you heart. Clean that out and put Neosporin on it. Ican't believe he did that, little stinker. Hope it gets bettersoon.

Tina

LMBO you shouldhave seen everyone dive forcover when i put hand sanitizer onit and jumped around the garagefor 5 minuteshollering like an idiot lmbo ,

I did put neosporin onit , dang even thatstung lol , I swearim trying to collect as manyscars and i have tattoos lol , i guessyou can say he's helping ,lol,

your Y isnt opened ?

Kept getting booted lol I'll try again. Ibet you hollered so bad they heard you in the next county:shock:. I putsome sanitizer on my hands not thinking and let's just say what I saidwasn't very nice.

He's helping you build up scar tissue. Like in BunnyMommy post remember. That way it won't hurt anymore;)

Tina

ouchy, that looked like it hurt, gypsy!!! awwww,i just absolutely ADORE those dutches....i want one (and a flemish,well, why not a rex and an english spot by the way) SO BAD!!! they looklike such dolls. MORE PICTURES PLEASE!

Ellie & dah bUnS!

Pictures are comingsoon i promise , I am goingto be taking Christa and Hopiout in a round pen tomorrow ( just assoon as I figure out if Christacan slip thru the wires lol ) ,and get them started on bonding , soplenty pictures yet to come !!! TinaYou Listening lmao !!?? Ohand soon also i amgoing to post pictures of the 2 littersof baby rats born onSat and today ! still waiting onthe silly cat tho , i think she is goingto hold onto them forever geesh !

I swear you are up to your eyeballs infur kids lmbo. Oh yea, Pictures, heard that loud and clear:p. Can'twait. I've been saying my prayers all goes well today. I'm so nervouslol. I can't wait to see rat and mice babies. Are they like hamsterkids? Had a hamster as a child that had babies and that was prettycool.

Waiting for a pregnant cat to deliver is like watching a pot ofwater boil. Watch and it won't do nothing, turn your back on it andit's boiling over lol.

Hows the arm today?

Tina

I once had a pregnant cat have her first litterin my lap...quite literally. I felt so bad for her.....shewas so scared and wanted so badly to be with me. They alllived though and I helped her move them to a safer area when she wasdone.

That was definitely an interesting experience!

Peg

Yes Tinajust like hamster babies all nekked andpink . and like baby rabbits tooall popcorny , they are amazing towatch , and grow just as fastas any rodent baby lol blink youreye and they have fur , blink again andthey got Teeth!!!

My wrist is doing ok , kindastiff and black and bule abit but hey its the jpysof over zealous bunnies lol ,

he cat geesh she gets anybigger or doesnt have them sooni fear she is going toexplode lol . silly thing I wassitting and holding her last night , she loves tolay on my chest andhas since she was a kitten ,she was doing the groomingthing i moved my headand she decided to grab my facewith both paws and bite my nose , now imtelling ya between double baby bootingsand now the cat bitingit its a wonder my nose isntthe size of a carrot !! justa another day in Paradise !!!!lol

Carolyn : remeber the conversation ofthe run slide on the card board,,, get a look at this
IM000094.jpg

No Wonder why they're having so much fun!! Good Lord, their cage ishuge. I can just picture hearing them hit that cardboard andslide. No wonder why you were laughing sohard. What a sight to see.

That injury you took from Fester is nasty. Really tender areaof your arm too. I hope it's feeling better.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back