Missyscove's Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to mention that while I immediately thought you were a pretty young lady, my son is absolutely enchanted with you, and thinks you are a *right pretty filly*

Thats a HUGE compliment from a cowboy..

Really, you are a very beautiful young lady.. not all overly made up..like a Texan..LOL

Zin and Blake..

Thank you! Both for the compliment and for giving me some insight to what Texans might be like should I decide to go to Texas A&M next year.

My Cornell interview went well. I was 25 minutes late, because there was horrible traffic... it took us 1.5 hours to drive about 10 miles into downtown.
My interviewer was really nice. He graduated from Cornell's hotel school in 2005. He grew up near Santa Barbara so he could give me an idea of what it was like to move from SoCal to Ithaca and back.
Then he walked me to my mom's car, explaining, "The building is kind of a nice, corporate area, but when you leave this area, there are a lot of sketchy people."
Inside I was going, OMG!!!!! My interviewer just said sketchy, lol.
:biggrin2:

Just wanted to let you know, I enjoyed looking through your blog! I loved your Halloween pictures of the buns, so adorable. Your Senior pics are really nice too, you look very pretty! I hope the School search is much improved. Big decision! :)

I'm not sure if I mentioned it on here, but, over spring break, I went to Spain on a school trip (just like my Italy and Belgium, France & Switzerland trips). While there, I picked up two tiny sombreros, a green one for Timmy and a straw colored one for Fiona.
Here's some new pictures.

CIMG3128.jpg

CIMG3141.jpg

CIMG3142.jpg

CIMG3160.jpg

CIMG3169.jpg

CIMG3179.jpg

CIMG3181.jpg

CIMG3184.jpg

CIMG3185.jpg

CIMG3186.jpg

I'm not ignoring you guys, I've just been really busy with AP's and such at school. This is my last real week of school. Next week is finals week, but, unless I did poorly on my physics quiz today, I won't have to take any finals because all my classes are either AP's or I have an A in them.
Then we have graduation practice week, then graduation itself.

I really am a bad member...
I have some new pictures or you guys though!

I graduated from high school on May 24th. I went to an all-girls school with an 84 year tradition of white dresses and roses. The dress was designed by one of my classmates.
It was really nice, except for the rain which meant we had to take our class picture inside.
I "made out like a bandit" at senior celebration and graduation. I ended up with CSF (California Scholarship Federation), NHS (Nathional Honor Society), Tri-M music society, AP Scholar with honor, the Archdiocean community service award, departmental distinction in Social Studies, Science & English at senior celebration. I graduated Summa Cum Laude and got the gold medals in Science and Social studies at graduation.
My mom has now created a shrine for me at our house.
For dinner we went to Lawry's the prime rib.
Yum.

5fizbn.jpg

ztdts1.jpg

345htua.jpg

Enjoyed all the pictures I hadn't caught up on. Sounds like you had fun at Grad! You look very pretty :)Glad to hear you did so well - I imagine you worked very hard for everything you got.

More pictures.
This time birthday pictures.
I turned 18 (yay legality, not that there's anything I really want to do, but still) on Thursday.
I went to Ruth's Chris with my mom & her boyfriend and my grandma on my birthday. Then on Saturday-Sunday I had 9 girls over for a small party.

Here's some of me & my golden retriever, Missy in my 1/2 off birthday dress.

I'll try to get some bunny pictures soon for you guys.
2rhl4kh.jpg

2d8s8hu.jpg

Oh my gosh- somehow I missed all your recent updates!

Congrats on your graduation (and all your awards) and on turning 18! Do you know where you will go to college yet?

I love all the pics of the two with their hats. Did you love Spain??

So are the two still bonded or are they separate? What will you do if/when you go away to school?

I love the Timmy Cheerios pics- and the one of Fiona tranced on your lap!

Haley wrote:
Oh my gosh- somehow I missed all your recent updates!

Congrats on your graduation (and all your awards) and on turning 18! Do you know where you will go to college yet?

I love all the pics of the two with their hats. Did you love Spain??

So are the two still bonded or are they separate? What will you do if/when you go away to school?

I love the Timmy Cheerios pics- and the one of Fiona tranced on your lap!
Thank you!
I'm going to Cornell to study Animal Science. Orientation starts August 22nd.
My mom will take care of the buns (and the dogs and the fish). That was the understanding when we first got them, that they were really for her. ;)

I really liked Spain, but I liked Belgium, France and Switzerland and Italy better, though I finally got a chance to use my Spanish.

They're still separate, but right now fiona is loose in the kitchen and Timmy's in the pen but they're sitting next to eachother. Fiona keeps putting her head down to be groomed and Timmy's not getting the message.
Yesterday I let them out together for a few minutes. Fiona humped Timmy's head and I stopped them when they started chasing eachother.

Cornell is a long way from home! Do you have to live on campus the first year? You will have so much fun!

Thats too bad about Fiona and Timmy. Are you going to try to bond them again before you go away to school?

Tell you mom if she ever has questions when youre gone shes welcome to come on here :)

I don't think we have to live on campus the first year, but I am. I'm in a double.

I'll certainly *try* to bond them again, but then again we've been trying for like a year already... so...

Ahem...

We have snuggling!
:)

We started with an ex-pen session. Fiona humped Timmy's head, a lot.
Then we moved to the hallway for a photo session which turned into a snugglefest... kind of.

Here's a start to the pictures.

The rest are uploading!

"This is a nice hallway"
CIMG0033.jpg

"You stay there, I'll stay here, okay"
CIMG0048.jpg

"Hmm, my feet smell funny. I know, I'll lick them!"
CIMG0049.jpg

More grooming
CIMG0059.jpg

He's really handsome.
CIMG0066.jpg

really handsome
CIMG0069.jpg

Fiona cleans up for her date.
CIMG0079.jpg

"Groom me"
"No, you groom me!"
CIMG0093.jpg

Okay
CIMG0095.jpg

Woah, too much cuddling
CIMG0102.jpg

I'd rather lick my foot than your head
CIMG0106.jpg

Bunny butt
CIMG0113.jpg

Okay, snuggletime
CIMG0116.jpg

CIMG0117.jpg

"Psst, Fiona, I think the human is watching us."
CIMG0122.jpg

CIMG0127.jpg

CIMG0134.jpg

We had another successful session today. I let the two of them play in the hallway for several hours while I sat in my room and worked on my scrapbook. They took turns walking into my room, then I'd catch them and they'd scamper out.

Sorry, no pictures today.

Latest posts

Back