Missyscove's Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really, I mean yeah they lose a little rumen fluid when it gets collected but it doesn't bother them. Like I said, they're some of the best cared for cattle around (they're certainly worth more than your average dairy cow)

Time flies when you're having fun, right?
I've been having lots and lots of fun with the heifers lately. They're actually getting to be fairly well behaved. Here's me and '63 "The cute one"
2iu9mpf.jpg

Last weekend was Cornell & Ithaca College's Relay for Life. My team raised over $2200. I'm really proud of them and I had a great time too!

I've also been sledding a bit more lately, though more notably, I built my first snowman with my friends!
2v9qctv.jpg

f3bzuu.jpg

3020wo2.jpg

And here's a quick picture of me with one of the PE horses, Fifi. I take an equestrian PE class here every Friday. I've already fulfilled my 2 semester PE requirement, but I really love it and it doesn't hurt to get some exercise in.
3126x6x.jpg

1 month later and it's update time again!
I'll be showing dairy goats in our student livestock show on Saturday. I chose my goat today and I have pictures for you!
She really liked the camera, I think she wanted to see if it was edible. :p

vpafk8.jpg

amtjdj.jpg

ngzink.jpg

5fqj4h.jpg

xkxite.jpg

and lastly, a super cute squirrel!

if4gtj.jpg

I'm pretty exhausted after putting in two full days at the barn, but the Livestock Show went really well!
My goat and I took first out of six in our class of first-time goat showmen. This was one of the best weekends I've had in a while and it's not even over yet!

I know that posts are nothing without pictures, so here are the pictures.

A <12 hour old beef calf that was at the teaching barn for the beef class, which I'm not in, but I enjoy stalking their cattle anyway.
5dmlbn.jpg

Blossoms on campus
14e3ssg.jpg

Me and one of our 2 day old chicks we had for our petting zoo portion.
16gagdl.jpg

The orphaned lambs in the petting zoo
v8hk03.jpg

Runt piglets
35k34b6.jpg

Me and my goat
15s6lc7.jpg

Latest posts

Back