Missyscove's Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missyscove

Christina - Moderator
Reaction score
I thought it was about time for me to start a blog.

First off, me...

I'm a high school junior in a southern California private Catholicall-girls high school. My mom works at my old school and mydad is a lawyer. I spend the week at my mom's house (wherethe animals are) and the weekends with my dad.

We just moved my brother off to San Diego this weekend.

Now, on to the animals.

Miss Fiona Whiskers, an approximately 1 year old black dutch we got amonth and a half ago from a local animal shelter, not the one Ivolunteer at, but another one nearby. We saw this picture onthe website and couldn't go home without her.
shelterpic.jpg

She was origionally called Bunko, but we renamed her Miss Fiona Whiskers.

We may be getting her another rabbit buddy, but not yet.

We also have two Golden Retrievers who are ten years old now, Missy and Shadow.

This is Missy...

missylyingdeckcompressed.jpg

And this is Shadow

CIMG0091.jpg

The girls haven't seemed to notice the rabbit yet, I think they're in denial.

I'm going to go work on a bit of homework now, then I'll be back to post more pictures...

:bunnydance:

Okay, I am officially in love with MissFiona :kiss:

Basil and Max think she would make a nice addition to their dutch family :bouquet:

Very cute! :bunnieskiss

-Haley, Basil:rabbithop, Max:dutch, and Tumnus:bunny19

Haley wrote:
Basil and Max think she would make a nice addition to their dutch family :bouquet:

Look how fast I run, she won't be able to catch me...

CIMG1216.jpg

Or if I hide in here...

CIMG1151.jpg

Or behind here...

2402df0e.jpg

Aww..I think those are the cutest pictures I have ever seen!

Basil and Max are drooling over this gorgeous girl :inlove:.

Tell her I wont bunnynap her, but she can come visit MI anytime she pleases :)

She says Michigan sounds too cold. Itdropped down to about 70 F today, and I'm freezing. I've gotmy sweater on, but I wish I had my blazer. (I'm at school,it's my free block, I don't wear these kinds of clothes for fun,lol.) To make matters worse, I'm going to a Dodger gametonight, where I might actually freeze. I just keep thinkingabout how I have next week off while we're on retreat.
Anyway, when I get home, I'll pass on the message.

Update: I was at the animal shelter volunteeringtoday, and I asked if it would be possible for me to bring in my rabbitto pick out another. I was told, well, technically no, but ifI came on a day when the three I was talking to were there, and sinceI'm a volunteer, and a rabbit, not a cat or a dog, yeah, Icould. It looks like we're going to be going in on Sunday totake a look. There are lots of great ones there, I just haveto let her pick. I took my mom back and she really liked thisone that was there.

if you go here http://www.laanimalservices.com/AnimalIDSearch.htm

then type in A820144

you'll see him.

but we'll see what Fiona thinks, and who is there when we go in.

Last night we went to target and I got somechrome NIC cubes, 23 for $13, quite a good deal. I used thoseto build a cage around the bottom of Fiona's cage as hers is raised offthe ground. I figure we can use this as a temporary cageuntil the two are bonded, then I might try taking the bottom out of theattatched nestbox and extending the bottom cage, in effect, making hercage two levels, so the two of them could have more room to run aroundduring the day while we're at school/work. I'm still workingon proofing her pen area, she keeps managing to escape, wascallywabbit.

I had such a great time volunteering yesterday, and I have the day offagain today, that I'm going back as soon as my mom can give me aride. Maybe I'll get to take another look at thebuns.

This is Fiona's "What are you doing to my cage,new rabbit, what new rabbit?" look. I think she's excited,lol.

Mr. Timothy Hoppytoes (formerly known as Taz) ishere! He is not the one we liked before, Fiona likes himbetter than that other one. He's a little tan colored Dwarf(?) boy that she liked alot. They're in seperate cages now,though they haven't done any fighting yet. I'll take picturessoon and put them up.

Latest posts

Back