Minnesota Madness

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did ya ever think that you would be a grandma already???

Ok, that was a cheap shot, but I so couldn't resist.

They are very cute! Do they have much of a personality yet?

Torchster wrote:
Did ya ever think that you would be a grandma already???

Ok, that was a cheap shot, but I so couldn't resist.

They are very cute! Do they have much of a personality yet?
YA cheap shot...jerk lmao

I am 33 so I am a awful young g-mom lol

Well i dont think so, or I should say I really cant tell. I think they will soon tho with them having their eyes open now.

:inlove: Omg....they are adorable!!! I had to get on RO today to have a lookie. I've been so busy going to the hospital everyday. I'm so happy they are doing good. :)

Baby 1
1Baby133110.jpg

Baby133110.jpg

Baby 2
Baby233110.jpg

Sophia was watching the babies while they r on the floor
Sophia33110.jpg

Torchster wrote:
I'm sure that they will be wonderful bunnies...then puberty hits. But its the same for all children.

:)
OH great...thx U had to bring up puberty in the buns and my kids...I dread puberty lol

Well so much to say.

I had Friday off and did some spring cleaning as well as taking Sophia to the vet to get spayed...she is doing well btw.She just need the cone on otherwise she goes right for the stitches.

I had to go to a b-day party on Sat. which went surprisingly better than expected.

Easter was great. I was with family for only 1/2 hour to eat, the rest of the day i cleaned my flower beds and raked my front yard. I didnt find any dead birds so far so that is a bonus. I did loose 2 rhododendron bushes over winter which i am quite bummed about.

My allergies have been terrible so far tho. I even am loosing my voice cuz of it...the hubby is happy bout it tho :)

The babies are doing well and I know it has been a while since i posted pics so I will put some on. They are jumping in and out of the nest box now and in and out of the cage so I have had to fasten a gate up when i open it so they stay in one spot. They both really enjoy all the attention, and I see baby 2 as a bit more docile and not as curious as baby 1. I also notice baby 2 to just melt to the floor when s/he is petted.

4/2/10
Baby 2
babyred4210.jpg

baby 1
babyblack4210.jpg

4/3/10
1babies4310.jpg

I gave them a toy to play with
Baby 1
BabyBlack4310.jpg

4/4/10
I cleaned out the nest box..Rose likes it more than they do lol
babies4410.jpg

4/5/10
Baby 1
Baby14510.jpg

Baby 2
Baby24510.jpg

Oh wow..gosh babies grow up so darn quick...but they are just the cutest though...so adorable.

Glad to hear Sophia is doing well

Back