Minnesota Madness

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rose and Monty have been doing well, not too much to update there.

But here r the 6 day old babies. They seem to b thriving

Baby 1
Baby132610.jpg

Baby 2
1Baby232610.jpg

Baby232610.jpg

Wow - baby rabbits. Well at least you only had two. It could be much worse.

Monty, you naughty naughty boy, shame on you!

Baby 1's ears seem so small?

Torchster wrote:
Wow - baby rabbits. Well at least you only had two. It could be much worse.

Monty, you naughty naughty boy, shame on you!

Baby 1's ears seem so small?
Yes I could have had 9 lol

I think it's just the pick if I had to guess the ears are like a inch long...thats just a guess tho

Fancy77 wrote:
They r 5 days old now. I have come to the conclusion that I will NEVER b a breeder. How the heck to they do it. I know i shouldnt b getting attached but well ya a big part of me is. How do breeders let them go, how do they think any one is good enough for "their" babies wow that has to b challenging, I know it is for me.
They are getting big already! They have a beautiful coat on them. I couldn't be a breeder also. Would have to live in a mansion to make sure they all have a room since I know I won't be able to give them up. I'd also be a nervous wreck with them being so young and checking in on them every hour!

whatre your plans for the babies? could always send one my way ;) ((I WISH))

Helen I have to say I am good about checking on them. I pick them up in the morning and do pets and pics then I just leave them alone. I have Rose's cage next to my dinning room table so when I am over there I will glance to see if they r moving or sleeping and such.

How about u just come up by me Brenda and help me take care of them lol

THX Dave!!!!

Babies 3.27.10
1babies32710.jpg

Babies32710.jpg
B

Babies 3.28.10
1babies32810.jpg

Babies 3.29.10
Babies32910.jpg

Baby 1

Baby132910.jpg

Baby 2
Baby232910.jpg

I am not sure if u can tell but the babies have their eyes open today WOOO HOO!!!!

OH i have been forgetting to mention I found the best "cure" for Rose dumping her food bowl. John picked up a dog bowl a small one of course that can b screwed onto the cage. I can turn the bowl itself to remove it and refill it. Even tho it is a small bowl it is so deep that I need to have something in side it to raise the bottom up so she can reach the bottom.

Latest posts

Back