Minnesota Madness

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could take one of the babies - but since A.) u r a million miles away and B.) I'm not doing so well with the trio I have, I should just stick with what I have.

They are such pretty little babies!

Do they get into EVERYTHING?

I dont let them run around unsupervised, and when i do as u saw in the video I have them in a secure area...so no not really they dont get into much at all...i am sure they will as they get older :)

There are so small, and I bet they are so quick, that in one second they are gone. There must be a billion places to go.

Looks like in a couple of weeks they will be the size of my Bert!

Ya know i still havent weighed them...i need to get on that.

They r very docile and easy to catch most of the time they come right to the cage door when called.

I have been taking the babies outside, but they stay on the deck, they seem to just love it out there

4/11/10
Babiesonloungechair41110.jpg

2babiesonloungechair41110.jpg

1babiesonloungechair41110.jpg

4/14/10 I kept seeing Baby red doing DBF I was having a hard time getting a pic tho...
babies41410.jpg

1babies41410.jpg

Monty was having a blast on the deck also...so much so he felt the need to help me clean the dead flowers from the pot, and freshen up the dirt too
Montyinflowerpot41110.jpg

It was such hard work he needed a break
MontyonLoungechair41110.jpg

My oldest son bought an electric motorbike a couple years ago. Now my 4 year old thinks he is a big boy and he can ride it...i was sweating bullets but i trusted hbbys judgment and bit my lip and got the camera. Hubby was right Zander did awesome
4Zanderonmotorbike41110.jpg

Here is my last pic of Rose. I took this pic cuz it was hilarious seeing the babies take turns jumping into the food dish to eat the pellets. I will now remember it for other things :(
Roseandbabies41010.jpg

The baby bunny DBF is soo cute!

Rose was beautiful. I know what you mean about it being hard to post the last picture. I never posted the last pictures I have of my Zeus, and he passed over 2 years ago now.

Awww, I am so so sorry to hear about Rose :( Those were some great pics with her half-hanging in the litter box, her with the babies in a pile, and that last one. Thanks for sharing her with us.

The babies are so cute!

Latest posts

Back