Minnesota Madness

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad your weekend went well...but what a surprise you got when you came home.

I went through the same thing with two of my girls...unexpected pregnancies...and yeah they are five yearsold now:p

BABY 1
1Baby32310.jpg

Baby1andSophia32310.jpg

Baby132310.jpg

BABY 2

Baby232310.jpg

The babies look great. Very active and adorable.

How's Sophia doing with the rabbits? and potty training?

The babies are adorable and the picture with Sophia and the baby is priceless!

What are you going to do with them when they get older? Keep them or find them homes? Hehe if it where me I wouldn't be able to give them up!

SweetSassy wrote:
The babies look great. Very active and adorable.

How's Sophia doing with the rabbits? and potty training?
Sophia is doing well with the buns, and potty training is hit and miss...some good days and some not so good

Dragonrain wrote:
The babies are adorable and the picture with Sophia and the baby is priceless!

What are you going to do with them when they get older? Keep them or find them homes? Hehe if it where me I wouldn't be able to give them up!
Ya know that is a fabulous question lol I am thinking about keeping, John is thinking about not lol We will see lol

lol give him time, maybe he'll fall in love with them and won't want to give them up anymore by the time they are older.

Good luck with the potty training! Small dogs can be so difficult with that. It took us awhile with Kit, even though he's a really smart dog.

They r 5 days old now. I have come to the conclusion that I will NEVER b a breeder. How the heck to they do it. I know i shouldnt b getting attached but well ya a big part of me is. How do breeders let them go, how do they think any one is good enough for "their" babies wow that has to b challenging, I know it is for me.

BABIES!!! when did this happen!!! i have neglected the forums to much!

I am a breeder! I havent had any live babies yet! I dont know if I can let them go either! But I know I cant keep them all.. But when I had my first litter this month and both died I cried like a baby.. Even though I got one crying and breathing again. Just couldnt deal with it. But now I have too!

Latest posts

Back