MINI-REX Maddness -(Now Closed)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:inlove:

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
Here's my litle girl...My Broken Mini Rex girly;)

MVC-011S.jpg

RexyRex wrote:
Okay, I just snorted Diet Coke through my nose at Kherrmann & Jenk :biggrin2:
:biggrin2: The "crazy whisker" (or whiskers) is a part of what makes aMini Rex a Mini Rex. Dare I say that it's a part of the breed's charm. :D

Zoe has acrazy eyebrow "whisker" right now, too. :D

I'm lovin' Berry-Boo's snout, which is beggin' to be smooched. :kiss:

kherrmann3 wrote:
Berry-Boo has crazy whiskers for eyebrows!

Jenk wrote:
She has a really moist mouth! I don't get it? Toby never has "moistened lips". Is the something to do with the rex fur? You know, like not covering her wittle bunny wips like "normal rabbit fur" would? :p It's not like she'd drooling or anything... lol

kherrmann3 wrote:
Jenk wrote:
She has a really moist mouth! I don't get it? Toby never has "moistened lips". Is the something to do with the rex fur? You know, like not covering her wittle bunny wips like "normal rabbit fur" would? :p It's not like she'd drooling or anything... lol
She's slippin' on some chapstick (or lip gloss, even)to accentuate those poochy/pouty lips. :D

My mom was over last night and Berry-Boo snuck a big, wet kiss in her ear! I've never seen mum jump up so fast! She has back-problems and fibromyalgia, so she normally doesn't move too fast. She even has one of those "cripple sticker" parking things. She calls it a cripple sticker.

Note: I am an equal opportunity discriminator. Don't worry. Your flaws will be mocked by me.

But yeah. Wet mini-rex nose + unsuspecting person's ear = free amusement for insensitive daughter

:popcorn2

Based upon your most-recent post, I've questions/comments. :biggrin2:

kherrmann3 wrote:
My mom was over last night and Berry-Boo snuck a big, wet kiss in her ear! I've never seen mum jump up so fast! She has back-problems and fibromyalgia, so she normally doesn't move too fast. She even has one of those "cripple sticker" parking things. She calls it a cripple sticker.
My mom was also diagnosed with fibromyalgia--and wears it like a coat, reminding people often that she has it, how it affects her, etc. (I believe in treating, yet downplaying an illness, so that it doesn't entirelyrule one's life. Perspective is everything.)

As for "cripple sticker," I think that it's a fun/ny term. My father-in-law has one, too (due to a motorcycle accident several years' ago).
Note: I am an equal opportunity discriminator. Don't worry. Your flaws will be mocked by me.
:laugh:

But yeah. Wet mini-rex nose + unsuspecting person's ear = free amusement for insensitive daughter

:popcorn2
I've had my "insensitive daughter" moments...like the time when my (now deceased) cockatiel peed on my mom's head. She kept repeating, "He peed on me! I feel it running down my scalp!Get him off me! Get him off me!" I could only stand in place, doubled over with laughter (which, of course, only made her more upset).

Then there was the time that our (now deceased) family dog tried stealing a hair clip from my mom's hair and managed to latch onto her bun instead. With each tug of her head,my mom wouldbreathlessly say, "Make--him---stop! Make--him--stop!" Again, I was immobilized with laughter. In fact, I was crying, I was laughin' so hard. Gosh darn nearly peed my pants....

If these true stories paint meas insensitive, so be it. But I rather like to think of myselfas me having a very amused outlook on life.

:biggrin2:

I don't know what it is with my mom. She is a tough lady, but the fibromyalgia just cripples her. She also has had arthritis as long as I can remember, and for awhile she had a herniated disc in her lower back. She got that fixed in 2003, I think. Then she was in a mini-car accident which screwed up her surgery. Hers must just be the combo of things...

kherrmann3 wrote:
I don't know what it is with my mom. She is a tough lady, but the fibromyalgia just cripples her. She also has had arthritis as long as I can remember, and for awhile she had a herniated disc in her lower back. She got that fixed in 2003, I think. Then she was in a mini-car accident which screwed up her surgery. Hers must just be the combo of things...

I'm sorry to learn of your mom's misfortunes. The "mini-car accident" is (literally) insult to injury. :( I can commiserate in the sense thatmy parents have medical issues and of bad luck.

My mom had RSD, which is in remission; shenow has fibro. She also has a low immune system, which makes her more susceptible to mites. (My parents have had four mite infestations because external parasites go for people with lowered immunity;she, not their animals, brings them home.)

My dad has emphysema and GERD. Worst of all,a doctor screwed up a commonplace medical procedure, which resulted in threesurgeries for my dad. And the screw-up made often results in cancer down the line, so my mom was informed by my dad's surgeon. Oy...

Wow...This convo. just became way depressing; I'm shutting up now. :(

Jenk wrote:
Is that Berry-Boo's tongue?!? If so, it's no wonder that she gives wet kisses. :D
Why, yes. Yes it is. She never kisses anyone but Will. :grumpy: She just smooshes her mini-rex lips up against me or mum.

She has a really long tongue, ears, and tail :p

Here's a slide show of her epic nose licking skills. It's frame by frame, from a video. You can see each frame for a bit before it changes.

And a 'tock shot.
1005604jb5.jpg

I think mini-rex do both the licky kisses and the bump kisses. Bo gives me those kisses all the time too. He rarely licks and if he does - it's our clothing.

kherrmann3 wrote:
Jenk wrote:
Is that Berry-Boo's tongue?!? If so, it's no wonder that she gives wet kisses. :D
Why, yes. Yes it is. She never kisses anyone but Will. :grumpy: She just smooshes her mini-rex lips up against me or mum.
Same here: The girls (Zoe, especially) lick Dan but not me. I remind my dear hubby that it's just because he's a guy (i.e., is dirtier than I and requires cleaning, per the girls' opinion). ;)

Latest posts

Back