MINI-REX Maddness -(Now Closed)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get my revenge though, 'cause Toby only LOVES me and poo's on everything of Will's lol. I can deal with not being groomed :D

Any things specific to mini-rexes that I should be aware of (different care, health, etc?). I looked online, but I figured peoples here would have hands-on experiences with them...

My Chaucer

DSC04309.jpg

DSC04283.jpg

DSC04284.jpg

DSC04286.jpg

DSC04285.jpg

DSC04288-1.jpg

DSC04281.jpg

DSC04282.jpg

Chaucerbabies-2.jpg

ChaucerandMugsy-1.jpg

bubbles-1.jpg

DSC04313.jpg

They are old and blurry, but she was a wonderful rabbit!!!

Minda

Here's Domino! :biggrin2:

One of my favorite pictures of her:
DominoInTheGrass1.png

Why I call her Domino:
PC030013.jpg

Jenk wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
OMG she has the CUTEST belly! :hearts:
It's such a unique pattern. I love how the stripe splits and goes around her tail. :biggrin2:

hehe I never knew if all broken rexes had that for the longest time or not. Then I saw someone else' broken rex and realized they didn't! I named her Domino before she was even mine. :p

I love mini rex, I think mostly because of Floppy. He was my first bun. It's been ages since I've posted new pics so here are a few of him from this morning.

My poor molting boy....

10-13-08_0713.jpg

Paper bag = best toy ever!

10-13-08_0722.jpg

10-13-08_0723.jpg

"I found the cat bed..."

10-13-08_0710.jpg

I know I've posted in this thread since Floppy's photos. I also see Cove has posted but I can't seem to get the page to load :X

I want my MINI REX PICTURES!!!

:biggrin2:

I caught Will snortin' Berry-Boo the other day. I almost died! He thought I was crazy when I would put my face up near her! What a hypocrite!

I was so surprised when Berry-Boo got here! I never knew that mini-rex were so... uhh... mini-rex-like? I don't know how to put it, but they are definitely unique. I have to admit, I was guilty of calling them my "least-favorite breed" when I worked at the pet store in high school. I never liked their faces (that and the ones at the pet store... whenever you would see their faces, they were lunging at you with their mouths open...). Now that I've been around Berry-Boo, I love mini-rex! They still don't top Nethies or Holland lops or mini-lops, but they are in my top five favorite breeds! I love their curly whiskers and pouty lips!

Enough of that... here are some pictures! WOO!

Extreme Close-Up of the "Poochy Mini-Rex" Lips

Who, me?

Who ever said that mini-rex aren't into exploring or getting into mischief?

Honestly, their fur reminds me of a chinchilla's. It's like velvet, just longer. Overall, I think the closest thing to it is chinchilla-fur. I love 'chillas, too. Will doesn't. He says they're ugly. :tears2:

Yay! I can see the pictures now!

Not your favorite breed?!?!?! Ha!

Ok, well, sometimes I see that open-mouthed lunging little face too.... :shock:Bo's a brat.

kherrmann3 wrote:
Who ever said that mini-rex aren't into exploring or getting into mischief?
Not me! My girls are the Queens of Snoop. Troublemakers all around.

:biggrin2:

Here is my mini rex buck, Ray. Formerly known as Kalea-Rae (on the first page of this thread, when he was about 5 weeks old) now he's 8 mos. old.

BunniesDayOut019.jpg

101_1202.jpg
<<Bruce (Ray's daddy) is even in the background! Lol.

BunsMoreJuly12057.jpg
<About 6 or 7 mos. in this picture.

Emily

Back