Milu

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today it would be MILU's 7th birthday... and it's funny, I've just seen that I have 777 posts here on RO... :shock: :?

Today will be a day to stop and send good vibes to all those who may need.. my MILU and others. :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

I hope you're having a beautiful party, MILU! I know you have very nice guests :rainbow:... have fun, you all!!!! :purplepansy:

:birthday :party: :trio :boohoo::balloons::hug::hug2::kiss::hearts:
:wave::wave::wave:

Happy B-Day MILU! Invite Aero and Thumper will you?
Vivian, I'm so sorry about your losses this week and the sorrow on your shoulders. All it means is that the world will take a good turn in your life!
Jj
PS Also on your 7th page...
:)

Jj, I've just noticed the post wishing MILU a happy 7th b-day opened the 7th page, yes...
And yes, MILU certainly is in the company of Aero and Thumper, they're great bunnies and their company is much appreciated in heaven now!
I hope you're right about the good turn. It's been very difficult to go on like this, nothing else makes sense, and it feels like there's no reason to keep things going since 2010 when the shadow of death made itself more present and evident in what's supposed to be my life.

Happy B-day Milu! :balloons: :birthday

~ have Jelly and Speckles to your party up there Milu! I'm sure they'd be happy to come!

It's been almost a year since I lost my precious Jelly, and its almost her birthday again. I'm so thankful that God blessed me with years with Jelly but continue to miss her soo much-I know how it feels. Her birthday will be one tough day for me.

Thanks Mia!
Jelly and Speckles are attending MILU's party for sure! It's a big, big party!
I wish I could attend it too...
We gotta think about the good things and wait for the day when we'll reunite again. MILU told me many times in my dreams that he's alive - we'll meet again someday!!
* and everybody will meet their beloved ones too!

Latest posts

Back