Milu

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ Nikki:
thank you so much for your words!!! And for stopping by at MILU's blog! He was really special...
I'm sad not because he's resting, but I have a feeling I could have done more for him..... I wish I could show him better how much I loved him... I miss him.. but he surely left good memories and I will always love him. Regardless of time and space, or even "dimensions" or whatever. As well as other dear pets.
Thanks a lot again. I can't see your bunny's blog, but I hope he/she/they is/are ok and you too!

@ Helen:
Thank you so much for all the support you've been giving us. I really like your bunnies and I wish my internet connection were better so I could keep following your blog and checking RO more often. I'll keep checking it but not everyday. I wish I could! I love this website and all the cute bunnies here! You have an amazing clan, they're extra cute, I hope they're all doing well!

Vivian, reading your blog has shown me that you loved him dearly. Don't feel like you "could have done more", you were an amazing owner and any bunny would be lucky to have you. I don't have a blog but you've definately inspired me to start one. I only got my rabbit Charlie half a week ago. He's about 7 weeks old, just a baby. One day I hope that one day we can be as close and you and Milu were. =)

-Nikki xxx

How cute Charlie is!! I hope you two become great friends too. MILU was great. He always understood and knew everything. I also knew everything about him and we never needed words!
Thanks for your nice words and I'm happy to know that you'll start a blog for Charlie. I'm sure everybody would like to know more about you and him, and how he will develop his bunny activities when growing up. Baby bunnies are SO cute!!!!

I am so very sorry. I don't know what to say, other than I know how bad it hurts. There's no description.

Hugs and love and I'm so very sorry.

RIP MILU :rainbow::pink iris:

And Viv? I also want to add that your feelings of should've would've are so completely normal, I had them as well, very intently for weeks. Everyone kept telling me to not beat myself up over it, but that's all you do. I'm thinking of you and if u need to talk, I'm here.:pray::hug:

Vivian, I saw your blog last night and the whole thing from December 5 -6 was so unreal... I don't know how I managed to miss it in the Infirmary and in the Bunny Blogs these last few days. I am SO sorry for your loss. I never met you or Milu but he was so extraordinary that I felt like I lost him too. And you were such a great bunny mom. You did so much for him above and beyond what he could have had being in Brazil with no rabbit savvy vets -- he couldn't have had a better mom. He is definitely a bunny angel now and you should never doubt that he loved you. You shouldn't feel like you didn't do everything that you could have for him.

I hope you will still have time to come on RO and keep in touch with us!

I am so sorry.

I completely understand the feeling and the experience. My bunny Tahli died in my arms too. The same way Milu died.

A piece of you goes too when something so special has touched you so deeply and then is gone. You went through so much together, what a wonderful Bunny Mama you were to Milu.

Thank you for all!
Your words surely help me a lot.
I guess I'm doing "well" considering the situation. MILU was so good to me that it seems like he won't make me cry too much. I knew his day would come and I know that crying and calling him too much would disturb his peace. I also know that he bounced back many times and stayed with me much further than he was supposed to, so I don't have the right to wish for even more. My sadness is mostly for the feeling of not having done enough, although I surely miss him. But your nice comments help me get over that! Hopefully MILU thinks so, too.
Another reason why I can't "complain" about what happened is that he waited for me like I've always told him - "don't do anything silly if I'm not around, wait for me"... and he waited. Also, living in Brazil and without savvy vets, I wanted to be there in his final moment (after having had that experience with my former bun I can't say I didn't think about it) and I wanted MILU to pass in my hands, not anyone else's, I didn't want him to be alone in his last moments. He did it for me too, although I never said or asked that to him. So, for everything he did, I know I have no right to "complain" about how things happened, I can only think I could have done better. I know I could have given him more attention and maybe that's why he left me? Anyway, "life" goes on..

but I still couldn't "clean" his things out of the place, and I guess someone else will have to, because I can't take them out. What I did was placing colored little balloons in his favorite places, symbolic of the void and emptiness left.

Thank you!!!

Christmas was ok but 2011 has been really difficult to deal with since the very beginning.. I hope everybody is having MUCH BETTER times than me!

I hope things are getting better, my 2011 didn't start out great but it is getting much better, my wife has a job! Hasn't had one in 2 years, so hopefully things will improve.

Today - Jan. 19th - is MILU's 6th birthday (counting from when I brought him home). I'm preparing this party he waited so much for and I should have given when he was here, with caviar and stuff. I'm cooking now as it's 1:37 a.m. and he usually liked to celebrate by 8 p.m. - time I'll serve the stuff I'm preparing.
I already threw some colored balloons through the window for MILU.
MILU always had birthday parties with food, cake and candles.
He had a beautiful 5th birthday party, with lots of people, balloons, and he blew the #5 candle from his cake and then he cut the cake with his paw (with my help, of course, after all, he was just a kid!). It was hilarious. People who don't enjoy birthday parties too much actually told me to give more parties to MILU because it was the best party they ever attended. MILU liked it too.
I wish I could give him one more of those big parties...
I'll keep him in my mind and "celebrate" his birthday again today...
I love you, MILU!!!!!!!

LOL everybody used to get jealous.. all my family members complained I don't ever give them a party - or anything - and I did all of that for the bunny, and they calculated how much time and efforts I spent for that little bun-bun but I wish they calculated how much the little bun-bun gave to me, which was WAY more than what I gave to him. I wish I could give him a big farm, full of friends who'd play with him whenever he wanted (including Fedorento, my 1st bunny), and televisions with his/their favorite tv shows (MILU liked tv, and so did Fedorento) and music, etc, but I know he/they'd want me to be there too. I like to imagine MILU's there, with fresh food and fruit and water, having all the good things he deserves, but I know he'd miss me... hopefully we'll meet there some time.
I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU, MILU!!!!!! (Fedorento too, and all other pets and animals in the world)

Latest posts

Back