Michigan

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luken Messy, are you going to the show? I am going to stop by, as I attend MSU, so it is like five minutes away.

we went to the show in East Lansing on Saturday 5th.. And It was my first time going to a rabbit show. Now my aunt got me into breeding and showing... :)

My 3 year son is doing 4-H this year but its called Children's Barn Yard in Branch County Fair. That you have to have a mommy and babies together.. He's to young to show, show right but its a great start...

Yeah it is. It's good to get them started at such a young age. :) By the time he is 12 he might be a rabbit genious. lol He has plenty of time to learn.

Yup... But theres a show in Feb 13th in Farewell Michigan, And it will be my first time showing

Oh, I am going to that one! lol Look for my grooming table that says Northern Breeze Rabbitry if you want to say hello. lol I have jersey woolies and thriantas. :) This will be my 4th time at this show. I really like it. I hope you guys have fun!

Anyone currently living in Michigan? :)

thought I would say hi!

I am up near Traverse City, MI

(Not far from Briana in Gaylord)

tonyshuman wrote:
Hi all! I grew up in MI near Ann Arbor. Just saying hi and bumping the thread up!
Yup.. My daughter had her heart surgery in Ann Arbor University State Hospital.

Latest posts

Back