Michigan

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i live near Novi :) I used to live in Garden City. It was terrible there! I want to go a rabbit show really bad D:!

My aunt is making me show a bun tomorrow at the show. She's a black mini rex :embarrassed::scared:

ooo! i have to ask my mom to take me :D i wanna go! do you have any more details about it? my mom is gunna be annoying and ask me lots of stuff -__- i'm gunna also google it! and are you all going for sure? :)

I am going for sure. :) I can give you all the info! I will send you a PM when I get home. I have the flyer and everything. I might be able to scan it and email it to you. :)

Showing isn't hard Misty! All you have to do is stand there. The rabbits do all the work. :p lol

Yeah, this one was smaller than I thought it was going to be. Oh well, I am going to the MSRBA Convention this weekend! So it makes up for it. ;) lol

I won BOB and BOS with my Thirantas, but this time they will have much more competition! Wooot! Hopefully I can buy a new doe too. I am also hopefully picking up another wooly doe as well.

We'll see. ;)

lol :) solara would have freaked! now that i think about it, she is quite skittish XD (besides around me, and occasionally my mom)

good job, briana :)
i wish i could get another bun. i would love to rescue another. idkk if i have enough time, and my mom doesnt want another unless they bond quickly with solara cause she doesn't wanna spend the money on another cage ):

I just had to stick my head in, say hi and have a sticky-beak... I live in Australia now but was born and raised in Michigan, in Brighton and lived in Fowlerville, Williamston and Charlotte while attending MSU before moving here. :)

Yield wrote:
lol :) solara would have freaked! now that i think about it, she is quite skittish XD (besides around me, and occasionally my mom)

good job, briana :)
i wish i could get another bun. i would love to rescue another. idkk if i have enough time, and my mom doesnt want another unless they bond quickly with solara cause she doesn't wanna spend the money on another cage ):

Sometimes it's really tough to bond rabbits that have never met before. So I hope you can find the money for a new cage so you can get another bunny. :) They can play together sure, but living together full time would probably be a challenge when they get older.

Latest posts

Back