Michigan

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luken Messy, are you going to the show? I am going to stop by, as I attend MSU, so it is like five minutes away.

we went to the show in East Lansing on Saturday 5th.. And It was my first time going to a rabbit show. Now my aunt got me into breeding and showing... :)

My 3 year son is doing 4-H this year but its called Children's Barn Yard in Branch County Fair. That you have to have a mommy and babies together.. He's to young to show, show right but its a great start...

Yeah it is. It's good to get them started at such a young age. :) By the time he is 12 he might be a rabbit genious. lol He has plenty of time to learn.

Yup... But theres a show in Feb 13th in Farewell Michigan, And it will be my first time showing

Oh, I am going to that one! lol Look for my grooming table that says Northern Breeze Rabbitry if you want to say hello. lol I have jersey woolies and thriantas. :) This will be my 4th time at this show. I really like it. I hope you guys have fun!

Anyone currently living in Michigan? :)

thought I would say hi!

I am up near Traverse City, MI

(Not far from Briana in Gaylord)

tonyshuman wrote:
Hi all! I grew up in MI near Ann Arbor. Just saying hi and bumping the thread up!
Yup.. My daughter had her heart surgery in Ann Arbor University State Hospital.

Back