Michael Jackson

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks.. i don't want to change your whole view on him - cuz what you think is what you think and thats fine. But i just dont like it when people think he didn't want to be black..
he still thinks of himself as a black american he said that..

xxxx

I really want Janet to have the kids, I love her. She reminds me of Michael a bit, she also seemed pretty close to the kids like Paris went to her when she broke down when giving her speech. Michael was supposed to have begged her to care for the kids and said she was the only one left he could trust, but it's possible made up.

Becca, I'm sorry people are being mean to you about Michael. Even though I am not a fan, I have total respect for your feelings about him. He was an amazing entertainer.

Aw, Becca, I'm really sorry that some people are being rude and nasty to you. It's awful to be hurting because of the loss of one you loved, and then have people add to that hurt. You are really wise to just delete them and move on. Michael will live in you, and in all of his fans, forever! Take care.

About the vitiligo... I have a family member with it, and once it went to her face she DID have her skin dyed (actually it was bleached. The dyes have to be redone every few days or so, and like in Michael's case, it wouldn't have been dark enough to match her natural skin color.)

Just saying.

there are lots of kids out there that don't have "their" parents....doesn't make the ones they have any less of a parent!

and Becca....if they were your friends they won't say that stuff! don't let it bother you! delete away...you don't need that negativity in your life!

^ thanks yeah!

and today i got the pillow case (its AMAZING) and this totally super offical 16 month mj calendar with pictures he picked himself!!!
omg its super duper!

There was one I wanted to get, it is done by OK magazine, but I don't feel right buying it from this company who used to publish tons of bad stuff about him all the time.

There are some amazing ones! I'll post a pic of my tribute collection and omg look at this!
on mjjc i have met some really nice people Emma especially who is like my best friend now and someone else called Samantha. She offered to take me to the concert as well and tried to get me tix for me and mum and stuff. She also sent me 2 tribute mags in the post for free!
on 13th july (his first concert) a lot of fans went to the o2 anyway to pay tribute and she was going and she said she'd take something for me to put up!
So I did a little note for Michael and sent it to her and she put it up at the 02 for me!
Here are the pictures...
oh wait photobucket is down..i'll post them whn its back up *grr*

6660_108183211930_587091930_2673-1.jpg

Mines the one on pale yellow paper.. i drew a small picture of the world on it and it says Michael in red writing. Hope you can tell which ones mine.

6660_108183496930_587091930_2673-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back