Michael Jackson

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's actually good value! I would expect it to be more expensive.

First off, that pillow has a typo. There should be an apostrophe in "we're"

I was working on the day of the funeral, but as I live either .5 miles or 2 miles (depending on which of my parents I'm with) from the Jackson family estate, I probably have a bit of a different perspective on the whole thing than most of you.

I've had friends from school visiting me since the 25th, they just left today. As part of the touristy stuff I did with them I did take them into hollywood. We didn't want to wait in the 30 minute line to see Jackson's star, but saw the display of flowers from across the street.

I've also recently driven by the Holmby Hills home and seen the displays of flowers there. My mom and brother went to the Encino estate several times. They were even there at one point when several members of the family came out to speak to the fans.

I went to the anime expo at the convention center on July 3rd and on our walk past Staples center to the pantry (if you're ever in downtown LA, eat at the pantry) there were even more memorials and Staples was blocked off to cars.

It was definitely interesting to see the different parts of this city I love so much come together.

While I'm of course sad to hear of his passing, I'm certainly glad that the traffic should be getting back to normal now.

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/-dAhESGHZlI&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

My video i made.. well 1 of them :cry2

i just deleted about 150 friends off facebook... because everyones so rude to me.

why are people so mean?

why does no one care if they hurt you?

well im just looking at this thread (the first page and the last page) i hope michael jackson Rest In Peace however my personal opinion is he was super sexy when he was young and (no offense to anyone) still black. i think he looks like a lady with his skin dyed and all his plastic surgery. but i love all his songs and will remember him as a signer/dancer forever

Yes he had vitiligo - and his son as it too 'apparently' poor Prince :(

It wouldn't all happen so evenly with that though, apparently.

'apparently' though none of those children are biologically his. Lot's of 'apparently's happening here :p

They are his.......
And anyway would it even matter if they weren't? He was the best Dad ever.. Paris said so herself.

Well, if the condition is hereditary then how would they inherit it if they weren't his? Plus its been said in a few places they are not and it was common knowledge right from the word go that Blanekt probably wasn't.

Will you please stop jumping down the throats of anyone you PERCEIVE to be saying something negative.

I never said you had to be someone's biological parent to be a true parent. Stop twist things.

I believe they are his kids, they look like him, I read about Prince having it too on MJJC, and if you look at pictures of him you can see the blotches around his fingers and hands.

I'm not saying he doesn't have it. I'm not saying they aren't his kids. In fact, I had a conversation with my mum yesterday about how the boys look like each other and Paris look like the 'mum'.

All I was doing was doing what Becca was doing which was speculating.

I'm going to poddle out of this thread now. It's winding me up too much.

I am a fan of Micheal Jackson's .

Over the years he has gotten extreme and I think it's cause of his father's abuse. I don't believe he had a skin condition. I think he didn't like his color cause of his father's verbal abuse. And his father beat him. I think that's why he had somany nose surgeries. Micheal Jackson use to be a very handsome man back in the day. Over the years, he just ruined himself and the plastic surgeon who did that to him should be fined or something. Goes to show money will pay for anything. :X Also, money paid for his addiction and now Micheal is dead.

This is just the way I view things. I'm nota obsessed fan. This whole situation is sad, and it's even sadder for the kids. The mother is just a money hungry b.... who doesn't deserve the kids. But I hope Micheal's father isn't allowed around them too.

Becca....I'm sorry people are being mean to you. That's sad too. Just remember everyone has different views of Micheal and not everyone is gonna agree. Just blow it off, and keep what you believe special to you, in your heart.

i know everone has different views i accept that i think thats good otherwise everyone wud be the same and it wud be boring but people dont have to be mean about it.

1 thing i always say to people is who said it was up to us tat he changed his face? its his face he can do what he wants with it. personally i think he looked gorgeous from the start to the end... thats just me.

tho he hasnt changed that much over the years.
yes he started as a little black boy who was 'cute' but people change.. its only cuz he has been infront of the public eye since he was 5 thqats why ppl know the difference. look at a pic of yourself now and a pic from when you were 5. yes you've changed.

he lost weight, gained weight that made him look different.
you would too.

I can understand you think he's handsome. With or without surgery. It just looked unhealthy, too me.He almost didn't have a nose. That's what bothered me. Other than that, he was handsome. I didn't notice the weight thing. So I don't know about that.

I know I look different from years ago. I'm 36 now. :twitch:I could use some plastic surgery myself! Lol.

Have a beautiful day today Becca :)

I find it hard to believe though that he did not have a skin condition, because I have seen pictures of when he first started to turn white he had patches and blotches, his makeup artist said it was devstating for him when it started happening and now his son is starting to show signs of vitiligo.

I thought he was gorgeus back around Thriller, but I didn't think he was in recent times, like Becca said and Michael himself said 'People grow and change'. So I think it's stupid when people say he has had loads of sugerys because the shape of his face has changed, the shape of my face has changed over time too. Your face usually gets thinner as you grow.

Everyone does have their own opinion though, and I respect everyones opinion as long as it's not influenced by the press, 90% of that is proven lies. None of us can ever be sure of what happened over the years, we all have our own idea.

Vitiligo Pictures:

Look on his chest ehre

vitiligo1.jpg

here:

4607e3c4be3c0251009428frogview-g-1.jpg

vitiligo2.jpg

I can see. Maybe he did have it. I don't keep track like you do. Lol. I believe you. I see the pic's.

Thanks for sharing them. :)

Back